“Quality service, great food and variety!”
Review of Goji Kitchen & Bar

Goji Kitchen & Bar
Ranked #18 of 438 Restaurants in Sanya
Price range: US$12 - US$17
Description: Temporarily closed for renovation. Goji Kitchen is a warm, sophisticated all-day dining destination with a contemporary reclaimed aesthetic goji kitchen serves the best authentic, locally relevant food offerings combined with locally inspired juices and cocktails.
Reviewed August 14, 2018

We had eaten here everyday as it was the breakfast buffet for the hotel guests. Was always excited for breakfast everyday as there is so much variety of both western and asian cuisine. The food quality is great and always satisfied. The staff who work in Goji including the front person provided great customer service and they were all warm and friendly :)

Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

We had breakfast and dinner at this place, there is a lady called Snow that is truly nice and attemptive to details welcoming the western guests in special ! The food has a great variety ! We live the place ! Clean and international visitors all arround!

Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is all in, warm welcoming by a lady named Snow if I am not mistaken and smiles all over the place. The food is tasty and plenty of choice. Both western and Asian I have to say.

One gentleman at the grill station was very friendly, even my chinese is poor he was very helpful and that shows even communication isn’t flawless they still put effort in to service and that is unique

It was during my stay that I tried this restaurant and it was so friendly that I like to highlight it. Would come back if I get the chance...

nancylin2016, 經理 at Goji Kitchen & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2018

Dear Dutchtraveller007,

Thank you for taking the tine to share your valuable feedback. We are so pleasure to hear you have great dining experience on goji. And our associate snow offers you very nice service. goji will carry on and keep improve our food and service with you kindly encourage

We looking forward to see you again

Thanks
Nancy Lin
goji manager

Reviewed November 2, 2017

There are eggs, yogurt,susages, bread, rolls, pan cakes, croissants, fruit juices. The rest are Chinese noodles, cakes and porridge.
We sat at the far end of the hall, away from the crowd. It was quieter but there was no waiter nearby to clear our plates or attend to us.

Dear AXA-India

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback

It has come to my attention that the service you received during your
recent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize.

I'm sorry about that our associate clean you table poverty. we will make it right with you nice advise to us

Please for free to contact us if you need any further assistance.

Nancy Lin
Goji Manager

Reviewed October 23, 2017

We used it as breakfast.
I visited 5 times and there was not a big change menu.
It makes omelets well. Everyday enough to eat.
The rice noodles are also delicious.

Been to Goji Kitchen & Bar? Share your experiences!