All reviews gym equipment business center concierge manager construction work very nice hotel chinese restaurant hotel facilities buffet breakfast five star top class samantha china city traffic comfort english asian
Reviewed June 10, 2018

Very nice hotel and stay. My room was large and even had two bathrooms. Excellent WiFi. Good breakfast and dinner, both of which were buffet style. Other restaurants, a pharmacy, etc walking distance away. The staff was very attentive and with enough English speakers to make for a smooth stay. The only thing I would change is to allow for self-serve coffee at breakfast or have the servers keep one's cup full.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank MichiganFloyd
MarcomSZZ, General Manager at Sofitel Zhengzhou, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2018

Dear MichiganFloyd,

Thank you for your kind review!
It was a pleasure to welcome you here, and even more knowing now how pleasant it was for you choosing our hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you again in Zhengzhou!

Reviewed April 17, 2018

A fairly new, modern, comfortable hotel. I had a bit of hassle checking in late as their Visa machine wasn’t working and I had to give them another card until the morning. I got a room upgrade and I have to say that the room was very nice, comfortable and quiet with a large bathroom and giant shower room (I thought it might double as a steam room). Excellent range at breakfast – western and Asian. I didn’t get to use any of the facilities so can’t offer comment on them.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
MarcomSZZ, General Manager at Sofitel Zhengzhou, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback! It was a pleasure to welcome you in Sofitel Zhengzhou International.

Sorry for the little trouble regarding the credit card terminal, it happens sometimes with foreign cards.
We have contacted the service provider to improve it.

We look forward to welcoming you again in Zhengzhou and remain at your convenience.

Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

This was my 5th stay at Sofitel Zhengzhou, check in was slow, breakfast was very poor quality, room temp was so hot, they even told me the Air Con was switched off and I can open my window!

Sorry sofitel I’m going back to the JW Marriot.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
MarcomSZZ, General Manager at Sofitel Zhengzhou, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for your honest feedback.
We have upgraded our Air-Conditioning system recently but it still needs some improvements that we hope to complete by the end of this month. Please receive our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience felt during your stay.
Regarding check-in and breakfast, we usually receive lots of compliments, daily. We will therefore investigate on what could have made you feel otherwise. We would be very thankful if you could drop us a quick e-mail (H2197-GM1@sofitel.com) to let us know your name and the dates of stay. A negative review is indeed a good chance for improvement and we thank you for it.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Staff, services, amenities, food and ambiance all contributed in a satisfying stay at the hotel. Food and room service were and quick and reliable in keeping my stay at hotel memorable.

As some construction work is happening my taxi driver dropped me at the back of the hotel and it took me a while to understand how to get inside the hotel. Probably they should put a sign outside of the hotel to guide tourists about the contstruction and guide them towards the front door.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
MarcomSZZ, General Manager at Sofitel Zhengzhou, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Dear Dannysharma,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience in details. It was a pleasure to have you as a guest!
About the taxi dropping you at the wrong entrance, we're truly sorry for the inconvenience. Actually, this is a known problem and we have ordered the signs and ground arrows this month and will get it installed soon.
We look forward to welcoming you again in Sofitel Zhengzhou International and thank you again for choosing Accor hotels!

Reviewed January 2, 2018 via mobile

First time stay at this hotel, very close to the Zhengzhou Train Station, but we arrived at Zhengzhou East Train Station, so it was still a 20 minutes taxi right. The hotel is modern and the hotel staff friendly and helpful. The front desk upgrade for me, but the room was a little noisy from the traffic on the street. But overall a really nice classic room. The breakfast was really nice with both local and western cuisine and the area was under a huge doom, the only down side was you have to walk down de stairs from 1st floor.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
MarcomSZZ, General Manager at Sofitel Zhengzhou, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2018

Dear Roger,
We really appreciate you took the time to write this detailed review and even took photos at our Sofitel. Thank you!
We look forward to welcoming you again in Zhengzhou,