All reviews executive lounge happy hour exhibition centre iconic building artificial lake excellent hotel great lounge language ability speaking english the hotel sits front desk manager super market platinum member recommend this hotel staff was very friendly and helpful wide selection business trip
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Best service I have ever seen is here - JW Marriott Zhengzhou, from Selina and Ruby in lounge. Very beautiful and sweet and warm hearted. I come with my parents and they guided my parents for picking foods, selecting drinks and make them feel very comfortable. My Mom and Dad are both enjoyful with the stay because of the lounge service and my father concluded as well that this is the best service he has ever received from any 5-star hotels, from Selina and Ruby.

Very nice stay experience! Will be here again for sure.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
JWMarriottZZ, 房务总监 at JW Marriott Hotel Zhengzhou, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2018

Dear Ning H,

Thanks for your comments, we are thrilled you and your parents enjoyed your recent experience at our hotel.
Selina and Ruby love engaging with all guests. We love looking after all customers to ensure their requests are met.

Once again great to know you all had an enjoyable family holiday and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Yours sincerely,
Bas Wilbers
Director of Rooms

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

This is great hotel to stay for business in Zhengzhou. The room is very comfortable and is easy to set your computer and work in the room. The breakfast has a wide range of options and is excellent quality. Good selection of local restaurants. The location is close to motorways and train stations.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Dear NewSydney,

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to know you enjoyed your recent stay and overall hotel facilities.

Our housekeeping team and everyone at the hotel are committed to maintain the highest standards of cleanliness
and overall building upkeep. We place great emphasis on food and beverage quality, freshness and variety to meet
the needs of all travelers and local residents.

We are thrilled you enjoyed your visit and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Yours sincerely,
Bas Wilbers
Director of Rooms

Reviewed September 7, 2018

It was a memorable stay in this landmark property of which the exterior was designed as a tower coming from Center China culture. Guest room arranged for me were huge and with unbeatable view of new district of the city. Every night I took relaxed walking around the Ruyi Lake beside the hotel, where plenty of local people spending their enjoyable time after dinner.
If you plan some day tour near Zhengzhou, it is easy to be connected to most of popular spots from here. Subway station was just in the opposite of the street and made it possible to get to high speed railway station where it was easy for me to reach Yinxu (where oracle bones were discovered ) only in an hour.
Staff team were highly above average standard. Everyone were delivering the best service during my stay. Selina and Hathaway in club lounge did me great favor and successfully resolved problems I met.
If I visit Zhengzhou in some next day, this property definitely should be my first choice.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
JWMarriottZZ, 总经理 at JW Marriott Hotel Zhengzhou, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2018

Dear XIAO-Palta,

Thanks for your review and comments, great to hear you enjoyed your recent stay and experience. The hotel is centrally located in heart of the business district and offers unobstructed views of the city landscape. The property is situated nearby all main local attractions and transportation links making it very accessible.

We love engaging and connecting with all guests. Selina and Hathaway are extremely dedicated and the whole team is completely focused on ensuring customers’ expectations are met at all times.

Once again thank you for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

I was very happy with this hotel in general, views are great, metro not too far, executive lounge service is good and staff does speak decent enough English (which is NOT standard in Marriott hotels in China ...). Especially Selena in the Executive Lounge had a great service attitude and was able to make a decent enough White Russian even tho she never did before :-). That said, the staff service attitude was a bit of a hit n miss, from excellent sometimes (Selena) to not much caring at other times (have to search people in the Lounge or restaurant if you want something). Also getting a cab wasn’t as easy as I would expect, the staff downstairs might try if you push them to do so, but even then the Taxi might not drive in and you’ll have to walk out to the street with all your luggage. So altogether this is a very fine place for business or leisure with the usual space for improvements.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TravelKeks
JWMarriottZZ, 总经理 at JW Marriott Hotel Zhengzhou, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2018

Dear TravelKeks,

Thanks for your review. I am thrilled that your enjoyed your recent stay. Your comments regarding

Selina and the overall service attitude of our associates are well received. We love connecting and interacting
with all guests to deliver the best possible experience.

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is great . It is in an iconic building in Zhengzhou next to a lake and the exhibition centre . The service was excellent and there are lots of choices of places to eat and drink nearby . Recommended .

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank V7991AYjonathanw
JWMarriottZZ, 总经理 at JW Marriott Hotel Zhengzhou, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2018

Dear Jonathan W,

Thanks for your review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed the hotel. Our associates are constantly thriving to engage with all guests and anticipate their needs. Great to know your recent experience was so enjoyable.

Once again thanks for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.