“First Indian Food - Amazing!!”
Review of Indian Marka

Indian Marka
Ranked #6 of 1,921 Restaurants in Wuhan
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

I am a Canadian living in China, and never had Indian food before. A coworker introduced me to the restaurant and I go every chance I get now. The Chicken Badami Pasanda (sp?) is to die for. I wish I could get it delivered to my door every day of the week, because it's that good.

The atmosphere itself is pretty great, though the guang gu location tends to play the same two singers all the time.

The staff is really friendly and speak a little English, so ordering is a breeze.

1  Thank Katelyn D

Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

Though Wuhan eats more spices compared to many chinese cities one can't get the same spicy taste in South Asian food. Indian Markar is a good place to visit to give a relief to your nostalgic thoughts. Good food and great service. A bit expensive though.

Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

Since I have been living in China I have been hard pressed to find a truly delicious Indian curry!!! On Friday 16 Sept, my search came to an end! My friends and I went to the Indian Marka restaurant and I had the chicken curry masala and tried a different man with raisins and some sweet filling!!!!! Oh my...I almost ate my fingers in the process bad my friends all declared it the best of the dishes we ordered!!! Oh me oh my!!! I can't wait to visit again....SOON!!!

A TripAdvisor Member
China
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Its an excellent restaurant in Wuhan city, offering the delicious Indian and Pakistani foods. We enjoyed a lot having party there. Chicken biryani, chicken roast and breads are very good.

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

When i wanted to eat Indian food. I will go to this restaurant with any thinking.. It's delicious and price is good..

Been to Indian Marka? Share your experiences!