All reviews cbd area corner room one night the club lounge spacious room buffet breakfast room service bidet facilities business floor brand china pros toilet cons housekeeping
Reviewed September 6, 2018

Excellent Sheraton. Rooms are more than expected. Love the large rain shower. Bed was very comfortable. Breakfast buffet was extensive. Check in/out staff very good and easy to deal with. My only complaint was the ONE ATM in the hotel had no ability to switch to English to I could get local currency. Very minor but for me it was an issue. Room service and quality was very very good and quick.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Sheraton W, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Grand Wuhan Hankou Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your experience on your recent stay with us. We are very proud to have made your stay comfortable. I very much appreciate your kind words and we look forward to welcoming you back with us at Sheraton Grand Wuhan Hankou Hotel in the future.

Reviewed July 12, 2018

I stay here often and appreciate the great service that I receive. Being SPG Platinum, they always do their best to give me a suite to conduct business in (even if that means I must wait a couple hours in the lounge while they prepare the suite).

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed June 24, 2018

We went in Mid May this year and stayed for two nights. Due to jet lag I spent the first day in bed. It is quite. The shopping plaza next to it are conveniently located. We were able to walk over to the restaurants. There are a lot of choices, including local specialties…

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Did stay just for one night and very satisfied. Just four because no suite available but everything else perfect. Thanks to lounge, very good service and very good feeling.
Today, best Marriott in wuhan. Thanks a lot, happy to come back here!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed June 4, 2018

We have a tour group of 50 people to stay in this hotel and we stayed two nights. The room is spacious and comfortable. However, the service can be improved. The breakfast has both Chinese and Western food, Chinese food has many varieties. But the coffee quality can be improved.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends