“Expensive but worth it”

Noi Mediterraneo (Huayuan Avenue)
Ranked #1 of 1,938 Restaurants in Wuhan
Price range: US$14 - US$29
Description: Noi Mediterraneo is the place where people eat and enjoy the very true taste of Italian dishes and pizza. From appetizers to main courses and desserts, we focus on providing high quality of food with the best selection of raw materials along with excellent service. With its cozy-modern decoration and high standard food, it is exactly a great choice for a lunch or a memorable dining experience!
Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

What wonderful pizza they make! While there are many places to to get a pie in Wuhan, the ingredients offered at Noi put there pizza head and shoulders above the rest, artichoke hearts, parma ham, and buffalo mozzarella to name a few. Their meat and cheese platter is the perfect appetizer to snack on while you wait on your main course which couples very well with the bread, olive oil, and vinegar they serve to all guests. The limoncello that they offer as a digestive is the perfect way to finish the meal

Reviewed September 8, 2017

First ,I have to say I really enjoyed the food there .It's not common in Wuhan. I had been stayed in Wuhan for around 7 years ,and I knew Wuhan is really full of artificial tasty food ,even in some of high-end hotels. The first time I went to Noi was with my boyfriend, we went to the Optics Valley one, which they didn't open that one quiet long. We had pizza there. It was very tasty . The second time, I came back Wuhan ,went to the Huayuan avenue with my sister. I had the spaghetti with cuttlefish sauce .I really loved it. I have to confess I love the hankou one more than that closed one. It has more designing, which you can also see half of the kitchen . There are two floors which divided by smoking area and non-smoking area ,which is good. It's quiet around which is really good for a very good lunch and dinner with friends or family !
I would definitly come back again if I come back to Wuhan again !

Reviewed August 23, 2017

It may not be take-out but it's really tasty and pleasing atmosphere make for n excellent business meeting or family meal out.

Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

Visiting from Guangzhou, Pizza was great, buffalo mozzarella extremely fresh and light, definitely recommended. Also extremely affordable compared to similar quality in other cities.

1  Thank Maps675745
Reviewed June 8, 2017 via mobile

Have eaten here many times and always satisfied with the food. The staff is excellent and you can normally always see the owner overseeing the staff and customers. Great location and across the street is a nice lake and several beer joints to enjoy foreign beers. Easy to get taxis as well.

1  Thank NcChinaTraveler