All reviews light show the river business trip water show easy access to the metro my colleague great room adoption trip every morning buffet restaurant comfortable room grand skylight an oasis the hotel staff excellent hotel gm china
Reviewed August 28, 2018

During the past summer holiday,i have spend about 20 days in SLNC with my children.My son,who could not swim at all two months ago,can swim 100 meters now.He just learn this skill in the swimming pool of SLNCl.This pool is large enough,and have a few people using it at most of time.so i feel very free to swim in it.As we have an open view of the Gan river just standing by the pool,this experience is quite memorable. SLNC also have many friendly and kind staffs.They are professional and warm-hearted.Due to curiosity,my boy pressed the emergency alarm ,this make me awkward at that time.The On-duty manager Sunny Xiong run upstairs and deal with this soon.She did not blame the boy and comfort us smilly.The Fo staff Eve Yu and Shirley Fang know the fourtain show in the QIUSHUI Square well.With their advice,i have the best view of the awesome fourtain show without going downstairs.Their professional spirit leave me a good impression.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Teik Kong C, General Manager at Shangri-La Hotel Nanchang, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear machinefromABcanada,

Thank you for choosing Shangri-la Nanchang. I appreciate your time sharing your comments with us. I am delighted that you did enjoy your stay with us at swimming pool. I look forward to welcome you back in not too distant future.

Kind Regards,
Teik Kong Chong

Reviewed August 15, 2018

We stayed here during an adoption trip. We had two adults and two children under 4. The hotel staff was so nice and helpful. We upgraded to the executive floor which was the best decision we could have made. We could have breakfast and dinner up there, plus snacks throughout the day and it was much less chaotic than the buffet and restaurant on the main floor. The main floor breakfast buffet is very large though with lots of choices. The hotel was clean and safe and within the week we were there the staff got to know us. The location right by the river was wonderful. The light show each night was incredible. Unfortunately the fountains were being cleaned and repaired the week we were there so we did not get to see the water show, but I hear it is also amazing. Be sure to get a room with windows that face the river so that you can see. There is a new subway station right across the street which was very easy to navigate. There is a great indoor play area for kids. The pool is indoors and nice but I would say it is more for swimming laps and exercising, not for kids to play. I would stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on a high floor facing the river so that you can see the light show every night!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel, great rooms apart from cigarette smell but this is due to the fact that many Chinese smoke in the room even when it’s not allowed to the smell stays, we complained about the smell n they immediately sent someone up to spray a special thing to get rid of the odor, great view of the lake, breakfast is alright, just eat the Chinese food don’t try the western food which is not great. Overall stay was great. Beds are very comfortable

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

The hotel staff was very helpful. Nice view. However, when I first went into the room, the bathroom smelled really bad. They came to clean it, but the bad smell lingers. Even in the hallway on floor 31, there is the same bad smell in the hall way. It came from a bad sewage system. Very disappointed with a Shangari la hotel.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Teik Hong C, General Manager at Shangri-La Hotel Nanchang, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2018

Dear USCtrojantraveler,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our service. For the comments you mentioned with smell, I will make sure to share with the team and get some improvements .

Again, thank you for sharing your experience and whenever your travels bring you back to Nanchang, My team and I are looking forward to welcoming you again.

Warm regards
Teik Kong Chong

Reviewed July 8, 2018

The SLNC is a modern and luxury hotel which located by the Gan River.I had reside in here for many times.Comparing with other peers in nanchang,it has a reasonable price and the best view of Gan River.The fitness center is very clear and tidy, I could have an open view of distance while i running in it.This experience is enjoyable and quite memorable.The Fo staffs are dedicated to their careers.Eve , Rainbow and Milo are all very professional and patient.The Call center operators are also very helpful,they help me to deal with my car parking and inquiry of my reservations.Their service do save me a lot of time.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear leoma2018,

Thank you for choosing Shangri-la Nanchang. We appreciate your time sharing your comments with us. I am delighted that you did enjoy your stay with us. we will deliver your compliment to Eve , Rainbow and Milo.
Again, thank you for sharing your experience. I look forward to welcome you back in not too distant future.

Best regards,