See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

地理位置优越 环境跟服务质量很好 早餐也挺丰盛 停车也贼方便 还有游泳跟健身设备 酒店设备非常完全 总之很满意 以后都选定这了 哇真的很nice nice !hotel was very good the view also very good so l like stay at this hotel as the holiday inn one of ihg! The service also was very good

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
HolidayInnNC, 公关经理 at Holiday Inn Nanchang Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2018

亲爱的客人,感谢您选择南昌江景假日酒店,很开心看到您对我们的满意,出门在外,拥有舒心洁净的旅居环境是每位宾客的基本需求。希望假日酒店舒适的客房,完善的客房设施和贴心的真我服务为您带来了难忘的旅居时光。期待您的再次到来,祝您生活愉快。Dear Guest ,Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

Nice, clean and comfortable hotel. Staff are friendly. Breakfast is rich! I enjoyed my stay. I had a short stay for my business trip. There are nearby establishments like malls and convenience stores. Location wise is also great. Will come back again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
HolidayInnNC, 公关经理 at Holiday Inn Nanchang Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2018

Dear guests, thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Nanchang Riverside again. It is our pleasure to see you satisfied with us,Hope you had a comfortable living experience in here,Holiday Inn brand hotel hope that everyone can enjoy a happy journey. Thank you for your compliment , Looking forward to see you again!

Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

Been back to JIANGXI for a family holiday. Stayed in Nanchang Riverside Holiday Inn Holiday for Two days, nice staff, clean room and hall, fun entertainment like pool table and football table. both adult and kids will find fun.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
HolidayInnNC, 公关经理 at Holiday Inn Nanchang Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2018

Reviewed May 15, 2018

A very good hotel.beside the river.Have a beautiful night view.The transportation is very convenient, the subway station is nearby.Shopping is very convenient, there are several large shopping mall nearby.The room clean and tidy.Have a drink at the top bar after fitness, facing the river absolute view bar.Next time I come to Nanchang, I also choose this hotel.I like this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank 402,943,581
HolidayInnNC, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Nanchang Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2018

Dear guests, thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Nanchang Riverside. It is our pleasure to see you satisfied with us,Hope you had a comfortable living experience in here,Holiday Inn brand hotel hope that everyone can enjoy a happy journey. Thank you for your compliment to our special river view, Looking forward to see you again!

Reviewed April 23, 2018 via mobile

While lots of IHG properties are giving up on their service standard for high tier members in the IHG club, Holiday Inn Riverside Nanchang goes way out of their league to make frequent travelers feel respected and honored.
I got room upgrade and club access as well as a 60 CNY food voucher which I used for my room service Fettuccine with Thai Seafood Sauce. Wow! I didn’t expect it to be so authentically Hong Kong in an inner city in the mainland. It was da bomb!!!
Breakfast is simple but right on the money, you get everything you need plus local foods. Try Stirred Noodles, a local delicacy very popular in Nanchang. Pastry Chef Wu shifu does an amazing job baking croissants. Way better than those served in the next door Sheraton.
The only thing bothers me is there’s sometimes people smoking in the elevators. Hotel management has placed signs everywhere employing pretty tough language to discourage in-house smoking. I guess you need to learn to deal with it in Nanchang. It ain’t Shanghai after all.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
HolidayInnNC, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Nanchang Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2018

Dear guests, thank you very much for this stay in Holiday Inn Nanchang Riverside and share your stay to other guests.We appreciate your loyalty as an IHG® Rewards Club member. Glad to know that you are satisfied with the member privilege .Holiday Inn brand hotel hope that everyone can enjoy a happy journey. Thank you for your compliment to our breakfast and room service food,Sincerely hope the delicious food can bring you a cheerful mood.Sorry to be troubled by the smoking of other people,we will continue to do our best to dissuade others from smoking.whether for work or leisure, our hotel will bring you, as always, a wonderful stay. Sincerely we look forward to your next visit!