I stopped by this restaurant with my girlfriend having passed it frequently and always wondered how tasty it was. Upon arrival the restaurant was empty and we were greeted by a sweaty young man with a dirty grease stained apron. After finding a seat it was then that I noticed how unbelievably hot and humid it was and the number of flys on the tables. My bottled water came out of the fridge luke warm leaving me to wonder how food could stay fresh in a fridge that wasnt cold. The dirty off putting waitress brought out our food to the table on styrofoam picnicware after telling me that the "cook" had messed up my order (even though we were maybe the only two customers that had been there all day) we began to try and eat. We could not tell the difference between the meat in my cheesesteak and my girlfriends roast beef. Unable for us both to finish half of the meal we threw it in the garbage and asked for our tab which came out to be $19.80. I urge anyone who thinks of eating here to reconsider if you have any respect for what goes in your body. The number of health hazards here were astonishing.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.