All reviews close to the airport have stayed here many times rooms are clean business trip change rooms excellent hotel chinese hotels lounge staff indoor pool nice stay check in was smooth standard room breakfast buffet club lounge chinese food china gao
Reviewed December 12, 2017 via mobile

A good property.The staff is friendly and helpful. Their English is good. The rooms are clean and functional. The temperature, in winter, is a little warmer than I prefer and I was not able to bring it down yet the windows open which helped.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
gao s, Manager at Holiday Inn Qingdao Parkview, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay with us at Holiday Inn Qingdao Parkview.We are very gald to know that our staff and service helped in making your stay enjoyable.Meanwhile,we take our guest comment very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations.We will check the Windows of the room,ensuring that we provide all our guests with an excellent experience while staying with us.
Thank you again for your comments. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotel again. Thank you!

Reviewed December 5, 2017 via mobile

I have stayed here several times but this time I have been very disappointed. When I arrived, I asked if there was a package which I had confirmation had been delivered and they told me there wasn’t anything there for me. The staff barely spoke English. In the Morning I returned to the front desk and sure enough it was there. The staff just didn’t look hard enough. Why wasn’t there a note on the system like most hotels? I had a few issues when I got to my room and no one spoke English well enough to understand my requests. Like the internet was awful. No one could understand or help. The breakfast buffet was ok at best. I’ve had much better and not sure if it’s gone down over time or other hotels have stepped it up. I don’t understand why they serve coffee in a mug and it’s half full. Or why the juice glasses are the size of shot glasses. Why do I have to keep going back and forth for a glass of orange juice. Finally, the internet with the hotel wifi was slow and unreliable. While my plug in router didn’t work well the first night, it worked the rest of the trip. I come to Qingdao at least once a year and now I’m looking into alternatives near the airport. Very disappointed. This Holiday Inn has taken a few steps backward in my opinion.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
gao s, Manager at Holiday Inn Qingdao Parkview, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2017

taking the time to provide feedback about your experience.

First of all, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and
disappointment you experienced during your recent stay with us. We seriously considered the problems you
mentioned in your feedback and already took actions to solve it.

We know that a great hotel always endeavors to improve its service, and
with this in mind we greatly appreciate your feedback.
We hope you will give us a chance by staying with us again to show you that
your unsatisfactory stay was an exception. You can email us via daopv@ihg.com in advance and we are sure that
you next stay will be well prepared.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is located close to a lot of restaurants and shops. Considering you are in China, the staff is quite good in English.
The clean rooms are sufficiently big and feature a modern design.
The breakfast feature a good mix of asian and western food.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
gao s, Manager at Holiday Inn Qingdao Parkview, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback on your recent stay with us.We are glad to know that you like our location and environment .Furthermore, it is rewarding to learn that you enjoyed the services provided our straffs.
With this being said, we will pass on your compliment to the team as a great inspiration for greater success.
We hope you'd give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is, and look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel again. Thank you!

Reviewed June 27, 2017

Nice and basic facilities hotel for short stay travelers. I have spent few day but the enough time to share pleasant moments in this hotel. Not to many persons speaks english but the are helpfull and never denied you a smile. The Chef Naresh left me a lot of information about the food, and Elaine Cui was an amaizing host.
Few minutes far from the hotel you will find an amaizing park for exercise and have excelente pictures.
I dont want to finish this review without thanks Andrew for all the help during my short stay there.

Room tip: Park view could be the best option
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
gao s, Manager at Holiday Inn Qingdao Parkview, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2017

very much for taking the time to give us feedback on your recent stay with us.Thank you We are glad to know that you like our hotel while our Ladies and Gentlemen “was helpfull and never denied you a smile”. From your comment we are glad that you had a very satisfying stay with your highlights on all little touches on amenities that we specially prepared for you.
That said, we look forward to welcoming you back soon in the near future to explore more of The Holiday Inn Qingdao Parkview.

Reviewed June 16, 2017 via mobile

Been staying here consistently for 8 years. It started to go downhill after year 2 and has continued the decline to the point that although convenient I am going to look for newer options. Frayed and dirty carpet, worn out furniture, moldy showers. IHG needs to get them to invest in fixing it up asap or take the respectable Holiday Inn name off the building.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
gao s, General Manager at Holiday Inn Qingdao Parkview, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2017

Dear Mr. White,
Greetings from Johnson.
Thank you very much for choosing stay with us and we do appreciate your loyalty towards IHG brand and Holiday Inn Qingdao Parkview.
We received your latest comments regarding your stay experience, please allow me not to go through in details, thank you for taking time to share and it will good for us to improve, there is renovation plan, which has been organized by IHG and Owning company, it is on the way to have the implementation in place.
Mr. White, from the comments, we fully understand your expectation on our hotel and we learned your good will to have us grow and improve, I'd like to express our sincerely apology for not reaching your expectation, please do let me know for your next arrival for our arrangement, I will personally take care your accommodation.
Look foward to welcoming you back again, let's have chance to drink our Tsingtao Beer together.

Best Regards,