See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 22, 2017

It locates at a sparsely populated area. It took us almost 2 hours to drive there from hotel in the downtown. Didn’t stay in the hotel, just experienced the sea spring. Not too many people on weekday, I can occupy a small pool myself. There were both indoor and outdoor pools, the indoor ones were just enough for me. Very hot, relaxing and comfortable.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed March 27, 2017 via mobile

Stayed two nights for business meeting in the hotel - in general , quite an impressive hotel - but a lot small details to be upgraded to reach a five star level including but not limited to wall papers in the room, indoors facilities... as a matter of fact, gym, meeting facilities and restaurant have been on a very high level already.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed February 27, 2017

We stayed here for a night in February. The main attraction was the hot spring and the swimming pool area. We treated ourselves to a room with a private hot tub and a view of the beach. The hot spring was fun and it wan't that busy - mainly because the resort is massive. We enjoyed the buffet and the German bar as well.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 15, 2017

I experienced the hot spring rather than the hotel. We stayed at a nearby hotel. It's a hot spring palace, I should say. It's a rare hot spring that is on the ocean rather than up in the mountains. The gargantuan domed building contains a couple dozen hot spring pools, a wave pool and playground, and beautiful landscaping. Outdoors are more pools, which we enjoyed in the rain. The pools vary in temperature and contents. Some have healing, fragrant herbs. The Turkish pool has tiny fish that nibble on your skin. They took off the callous on my heels completely. We went on a rainy day in December and had the place to ourselves. I imagine the place gets crowded on weekends. The dressing rooms were well designed and staffed.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank BobOfBellevue
Reviewed January 3, 2017 via mobile

A well spread resort with great facilities. The hotel is perfect with spacious rooms and a contemporary layout. Tianxiang Court is a great restaurant. The hot springs and shopping mall are nice places to spend time too. The only area lacking in the resort is the level of service which is a bit cold.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business