All reviews the executive lounge wonderful property amazing bathroom room facing great hotel for business slept like a baby shopping mall open hours highly recommend this hotel subway station internet speed great amenities rooms are large wear and tear choose this hotel enjoyable stay fitness room
Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

Arrived 4 am in the morning. The guard was sleeping...the reception is at level 5...usually don't prefer 5* properties with lobby at a different level. There was just receptionist and she took 15 minutes to check in. There was no warm welcome in the hotel. I give 3* because the rooms were beautiful. Being a spg I was upgraded. The beds were comfortable and the bathroom was very spacious.

1  Thank Duparts
WestinQD, General Manager at The Westin Qingdao, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2018

Dear guest: hello!I'm glad you this travel choice westin hotel in Qingdao, you in the hotel during the all problems can contact our staff, about you mentioned the problem we have on record and have informed related departments, sincerely invite you to stay in Qingdao again westin hotel, we will offer you more thoughtful service!

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

The Westin Qingdao is one of
my favorite Hotel in China.
It’s quite comfortable Hotel.
Cleanness, Service, room design,
Everything are so nice.

Generally one of my concern is
Language in China.
But it’s not necessary to concern
in the Westin Hotel.
They service in English.

Here is really high class and
comfortable Hotel in China for me.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

I always use this hotel for my trips to qingdao and always I am so satisfied with the service, standard of hotel and rooms. Location is excellent. Just one step from the qingdao metro and 4 of may square. Also number of shoppingcenteres are located nearby. I use the executive club lounge and special thanks to Cyndia and the other staff up there taking good care of me (and other guests)

Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

Overall good place to stay with genuine good service, well located, nice rooms - clean well equipped nice service- the breakfast service is so so bulk buffet production, modern food court like industrial kitchen - just pricy -

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

I came to Qingdao with my friends. Qingdao is a very beauty seaside city. I choose the Westin. Because my friends said it a good hotel. Every employee in the westin executive club is especially friendly every day. I am very grateful Daisy Song. She was very patient in helping me.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店