- The service was excellent.
- Not all of the staff speak English, but they could always quickly find a member of the staff who could speak English. (our Mandarin is limited)
- We had a "Deluxe King Room (Non Sea View)" and the room felt quite luxurious.
- Excellent food (in both quality and quantity)
- 2 pools (one was being renovated)
- Very close to the beach
- The hotel is expensive and so is the food.
So, basically, you pay more than you would at other hotels, but the quality of the buildings, facilities, and service is all excellent.
Note: There seem to be a lot of activities for children, and, in spite of the many children we saw, the hotel was surprisingly quiet.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking