All reviews the executive lounge tianfu square man ho restaurant table restaurant air purifier platinum elite soaking tub special thanks service recovery lounge staff steam room my point of view welcome gift the king size bed gold member panda visit bathroom area
Reviewed January 21, 2017

Newly opened hotel in convenient location. Supposed to stay one night but eventually stayed 4 nights at suite. It clean and modern style. I chose an ice cream as welcome gift and It was really delicious (people who living in china can understand what I'm talking about).

Very attentive staff at the front desk. Special thanks to Charles. Highly appreciating his service. I was impressed by hospitality of lounge staff. Max and Tina gave me helpful advises about interesting places to visit at the late evening. If you would like to discover Sichuan opera and restaurants with authentic Sichuan meal you also can ask Chloe or Helen how to get there and which are better. Thank you very much guys!

Cleaning ladies did very good job (MUCH better than at the Hyatt Regency Suzhou).

My personal opinion: the breakfast variety at the executive lounge is not rich enough and it would be prefect if a few sofas with low tables will be added at the lounge.

Highly recommended for business and solo travelers. I'll stay here again during my next trip to Chengdu.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Aileen Z, Public Relations Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2017

Dear Maks D,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at JW Marriott Hotel Chengdu.

We are delighted know that you enjoyed the warm service provided. We appreciate your useful opinion and this will help us to consistently improve our service and product.

Your positive feedback means a lot to us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed January 20, 2017

I stayed at the JW Marriott Chengdu for five days at the beginning of Dec. 2016. The service was absolutely excellent from beginning to end. Everyone from the front desk to the executive lounge to the cleaning staff were warm and incredibly thoughtful. When I mentioned in passing that the hotel room I was staying in smelled "new" ( as the hotel had just opened), the staff immediately and proactively brought up an air purifier. I had a wonderful stay here, and the service staff truly go above and beyond to make sure their guests are comfortable.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo

Dear HongL2,

Warm greetings from JW Marriott Hotel Chengdu.

It's been a pleasure having you stay at our hotel. How wonderful to read that you had a "wonderful" stay with us.Your kind words about the service and our staff are very much appreciated and will be passed on to our team.

We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed January 19, 2017 via mobile

I am in Chengdu on business and decided to try out the new JW Marriott that opened a few months ago. The hotel is well appointed and the rooms beautiful. The only issue that I have is that taxis don't seem to know the location but thankfully the hotel has a huge sign on the top floor that can be seen from all directions. I'd stay here again. Good service and quality.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Aileen Z, Public Relations Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2017

Dear Howard,
Thank you for taking your time to provide feedback after your recent stay with us at JW Marriott Hotel Chengdu. We are so happy and encouraged to read your comments on our room product and service quality.
Thank you again for taking the time to write this review and recommending our hotel. we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed January 13, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the executive room for 3 nights. The room was modern, spacious and spotlessly clean. As we have never been to Chengdu before, all the staff at the Executive Lounge, particularly, Katrina, Sunshine (always wears a smile on her face) and Shirley were extremely helpful and recommended some places for us to visit. The staff at the Conceigne, Kobe, Terry and Regan were also helpful, giving very useful information for us, particularly the means of transport to various tourists attractions. The hot dishes served in the the Lounge were tasty.

We used the hotel as the base and visited different places during daytime. We have been to Dujianyan, Emeishan, Lushan and Pandas Research Centre that are really impressive!

Upon return to the hotel and the Executive Lounge, we received warm welcome and were amazed by their hospitality that made us feel like returning home!

Will strongly recommend this hotel to our friends!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Aileen Z, Public Relations Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2017

Dear Ronnie,thank you so much for choosing JW Marriott Hotel Chengdu and leaving your valuable review here,which is greatly appreciated! We are delighted to know that our room facilities,as well as our service meet all your exquisite taste. Your comprehensive compliments will encourage us to continuously provide an excellent service to our guests.Thank you again and looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed January 12, 2017

Second time here, again excellent service from check in to out. The executive lounge staff is so friendly and helpful, especially Tina. I will definitely return and recommend this hotel to all my friends.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business

Dear Cheongchungmeng,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, being a returning guest,we feel honored to welcome you back every time you are visiting Chengdu City!
We would like to say thank you for recognizing our service and highly appreciate your recommendation, your support is extremely valuable for us. We do hope to welcome you back very soon!

Happy New Year !