All reviews executive lounge nice suite recommend this hotel to anyone the entire staff platinum member front desk excellent hotel sichuan food concierge staff room service muhammad edward tech cooperative lobby housekeeping district
Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

Great Marriott hotel in the Financial District of Chengdu. Staff friendly and helpful. Excellent buffet breakfast. Clean accommodations. Would definitely recommend staying here again. Good location for travel in and out of the city.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank johnnyfrank66
Romona_Luo, Marketing Communications Manager at Chengdu Marriott Hotel Financial Centre, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for your glorious review regarding your recent stay in Chengdu Marriott Hotel Financial Centre and sharing your wonderful experience with us.
The hotel is located in the core area of the Hi-Tech Zone. Our stellar location allows visitors to conveniently venture between the hotel and Chengdu's major transportation hubs, biggest business districts and popular sights.
We feel very honored that our staff have left a warm and beautiful impression on you. They uphold the "Art of Hosting" as "Inventive, Dynamic and Thoughtful" to bring perfect guest experience for guests. I am very glad that their service has been recognized by you.
Your satisfaction and recommendation gives us more confidence to do better in the future.

Reviewed August 23, 2018

I have stayed at Chengdu Marriott Hotel Financial Center over 30 times during the past year. This hotel is currently my first choice although there is also other branded five-star hotels in Chengdu. The hotel is in good location and all the staffs are well trained.
I am writing this comment to express my deepest thanks to all of the team members of the executive lounge, on the 28th floor of the hotel. I enjoyed my breakfast at lounge and the service standard is constantly high and beyond my expectations. The team is led by Rachel. Every staff of the team is courteous, skillful, professional and experienced. All the staffs could recognize and give me a warm welcome when they see me. They could remember my preferences and make everything ready in an effective and efficient way after my confirmation. In addition, they could also anticipate my request and make me feel comfortable all the times.
Please ensure to pass my sincere appreciate to all the team (Rachel, Amy, both Sunny, Zoe, Ann, Alyson, Aiko, Daniel) and everyone should be encouraged and motivated.
As a loyal customer, I am really happy to stay at Chengdu Marriott Hotel Financial Center.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Romona_Luo, Marketing Communications Manager at Chengdu Marriott Hotel Financial Centre, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2018

Dear guest,

We feel very honored that the Execuitive Lounge team has left a warm and beautiful impression on you. They uphold the "Art Of Hosting" as "Inventive, Dynamic and Thoughtful" to bring perfect guest experience for guests. I am very glad that their service has been recognized by you.
Your appreciation for them will also be conveyed in time.
Your satisfaction gives us more confidence to do better in the future.
Thank you again for the long-term support and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel with a very friendly staff. The executive lounge was outstanding and the food was very good. I would recommend this hotel for a stay in Chengdu. The area around the hotel is quiet, not much at night going on outside of the hotel.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Dear guest,

We feel very honored that the Execuitive Lounge team has left a warm and beautiful impression on you. Its simple and fashion design, private and relaxed atmosphere is very suitable for business people to work and negotiate. And the service of the associates is more and more praised by the customers.
Your satisfaction gives us more confidence to do better in the future.

Reviewed August 18, 2018

It is a great and beautiful hotel, good bed and quilt, excellent hardware, and good water pressure.

Lounge is also large and nice, and service all over was excellent.

The only problem is the desk chair. Impossible to sit on it and do your work. I called the front desk, and a few minutes later someone was at the door with another chair. It wasn’t someone from housekeeping, it was their GSM Mr. Muhamad himself! Woww

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank nomad6022
Romona_Luo, Marketing Communications Manager at Chengdu Marriott Hotel Financial Centre, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for your glorious and detailed review regarding your recent stay in Chengdu Marriott Hotel Financial Centre and sharing your wonderful experience with us on TripAdvisor.
We feel very honored that the Execuitive Lounge has left a warm and beautiful impression on you. The Execuitive Lounge with simple and fashion design, private and relaxed atmosphere is very suitable for business people to work and negotiate.
And it's my pleasure that my associates especially Muhammad making your family trip perfect. The hotel uphold the "Art of Hosting" as "Inventive, Dynamic and Thoughtful" to bring every guest a perfect living experience.

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful lunch with the family. Dim Sum treats with an extensive menu. Great price for 68rmb. The atomosphere and decoration very subtle. Always fond of Marriott. The staff as usual very friendly, accommodating and professional. Fiona (restaurant manager) gave a warm introduction to the food and area.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank markbancroft
Romona_Luo, Marketing Communications Manager at Chengdu Marriott Hotel Financial Centre, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for your long-term support and recognition for Chengdu Marriott Hotel Financial Centre and sharing your wonderful experience with us on TripAdvisor.
The hotel's design is inspired by the streets and alleys of Chengdu and is intended to symbolize "local culture", which create a comfortable yet fashionable stay for both leisure and business travelers.
It's my pleasure that my associates especially Fiona making your stay perfect. We follow the Marriott brand service ideal as " Put People First" , and always insist on the high quality of service. Your satisfaction gives us more confidence to do better in the future. We hope to welcome you back to our hotel soon.