All reviews washing machine tianfu square rice cooker massage room full kitchen bedroom suite home away from home kitchen area carrefour supermarket dining table swimming pool great view of the city excellent stay shopping mall steam room last stop jinjiang hotel
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

Among all the good surprises we’ve found in Chengdu, staying at Fraser Suites was the first and one of the best ones.
Everything is great, from the location to the room, from the amenities to the breakfast. But nothing compares to the hotel staff - always helpful - specially to Jenny, a guardian angel that we asked to help just confirming our flight and she promptly volunteered to help fixing a airline ticket problem that showed up and could have become a real headache if it wasn’t her action.
Next time in Chengdu or in other cities served by Fraser, we’ll surely stay with them.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Icyna, Manager at Fraser Suites Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2018

Dear Fernando P,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review on you stay at Fraser Suites Chengdu. We are so happy that you were satisfied with your stay and found our services exceptional to help you fix up the difficulty for a airline ticket. We do hope to have you back again one day.

Reviewed September 16, 2018

Excellent hotel staff. Special mention to Mr Chris Xu. He has always been helpful and efficient with my reservations. Not only in chengdu, but many other Fraser suites in other Chinese cities.

Also like to comment on a trainee, Lucy Li. She has been helpful during my check in cos I have stayed here many times. House keeping manager , Nancy , has always been prompt with my requests.

Keep up the good work. I always recommend my business friends to stay here .

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Kalvinlye,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review and for recommending us here on TripAdvisor. My team and I are so happy that we have given you a wonderful stay experience. We do hope to have you back again soon.

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

We had a fantastic stay at this hotel. Service and amenities are impressive and the staff are outstanding, especially Gabrielle, the Guest Services manager. He has been the most responsive and accommodating whilst personally assuring our stay was perfect. I would definitely be back when visiting Chengdu. Thanks Gabrielle and team!!

Val Sanders

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Val S,

Thanks for staying with us. We are so happy you had another great experience and thank you for your vote of confidence. Love to have you back again in the near future should you travels bring you to Chengdu again.

Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

Large spacious rooms in the heart of vibrant Chendu. The rooms are clean, have strong wifi and even equip with kitchenette and laundry. Vera and Flash are outstanding professionals who pay close attention to our needs.

We look forward to our return and entheustically recommend Fraiser Suites to anyone coming to town.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Icyna, Manager at Fraser Suites Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2018

Dear Daniellehsiegler,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know of your stay experience. We are so happy you has a great stay. Thanks also for your vote of confidence. We will continue to do our very best for all our guests. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

My first review in tripadvisor.Booked this place with my wife and asked for a special decoration for my wife.She was pleased with the final result.Their service was top notch as well,and luckily most of them are able to converse in english.Will definitely come back again.Thank you Gabriel aka Guest Service Manager.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Aikaser,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review here on TripAdvisor. My team and I are so happy that we have given you a wonderful stay experience and be highly praised with top notch services. We do hope to have you back again soon.