All reviews washing machine tianfu square rice cooker massage room full kitchen bedroom suite kitchen area home away from home carrefour supermarket dining table serviced apartment swimming pool great view of the city jinjiang hotel steam room rooms are spacious excellent stay
Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

Nice staffs, especially Bastian from reception, gave me a lot of useful information with great patience, save me a lot of time which I quite appreciate about, hotel location is fantastic, in central area of this beautiful city, great night views from the 35th floor, really a great place to stay.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Icyna, Manager at Fraser Suites Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2018

Dear Roger19891122,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review on you stay at Fraser Suites Chengdu. We are so happy that you were satisfied with your stay and found our services exceptional. We do hope to have you back again one day.

Reviewed September 17, 2018

Spacious reception on check in. First impression - checked!

The room: very clean and comfortable - with plenty of closets, kitchen table, work table/chair, TV and a full kitchen with rice cooker, microwave, pots for basic cooking. The room that I stayed in had a king size bed overlooking Chengdu City. The bathroom has a bathtub, shower room with glass door, with everything you need, including sleepers and rope.

Loved the total ensemble of the king size bed. Very comfortable and I totally enjoyed my sleep.

Overall, I love the space in the room and how the furniture arrangement making it feel spacious and comfortable. I would stay in this place again if I visit Chengdu again.

Can't speak much about the surrounding as I arrived in the middle of the night and checked-out by 6.30 am the following day.

Room tip: I was on 16th floor and I absolutely love the city view.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Icyna, Manager at Fraser Suites Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2018

Dear Winnie C,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review on how comfortable we are on TripAdvisor. My team and I are so happy that we have given you a wonderful stay experience. We do hope to have you back again soon.

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

Among all the good surprises we’ve found in Chengdu, staying at Fraser Suites was the first and one of the best ones.
Everything is great, from the location to the room, from the amenities to the breakfast. But nothing compares to the hotel staff - always helpful - specially to Jenny, a guardian angel that we asked to help just confirming our flight and she promptly volunteered to help fixing a airline ticket problem that showed up and could have become a real headache if it wasn’t her action.
Next time in Chengdu or in other cities served by Fraser, we’ll surely stay with them.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Fernando P,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review on you stay at Fraser Suites Chengdu. We are so happy that you were satisfied with your stay and found our services exceptional to help you fix up the difficulty for a airline ticket. We do hope to have you back again one day.

Reviewed September 16, 2018

Excellent hotel staff. Special mention to Mr Chris Xu. He has always been helpful and efficient with my reservations. Not only in chengdu, but many other Fraser suites in other Chinese cities.

Also like to comment on a trainee, Lucy Li. She has been helpful during my check in cos I have stayed here many times. House keeping manager , Nancy , has always been prompt with my requests.

Keep up the good work. I always recommend my business friends to stay here .

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Kalvinlye,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review and for recommending us here on TripAdvisor. My team and I are so happy that we have given you a wonderful stay experience. We do hope to have you back again soon.

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

We had a fantastic stay at this hotel. Service and amenities are impressive and the staff are outstanding, especially Gabrielle, the Guest Services manager. He has been the most responsive and accommodating whilst personally assuring our stay was perfect. I would definitely be back when visiting Chengdu. Thanks Gabrielle and team!!

Val Sanders

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Val S,

Thanks for staying with us. We are so happy you had another great experience and thank you for your vote of confidence. Love to have you back again in the near future should you travels bring you to Chengdu again.