All reviews washing machine tianfu square rice cooker massage room full kitchen bedroom suite kitchen area home away from home carrefour supermarket dining table serviced apartment swimming pool great view of the city jinjiang hotel steam room rooms are spacious excellent stay
Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

We travelled to China as a family group of 24 and stayed at the Fraser Suites Chengdu for 3 nights. The hotel exceeded our expectations on all accounts. The staff were excellent to deal with and couldn't have been more helpful, they spoke enough English to communicate with ease and went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we wanted and needed. The rooms were beautiful with all essential facilities including washing machine/drier/cooker/fridge freezer. The restaurant was spacious and comfortable and the breakfast had a wide variety of food to suit all tastes. We were accommodated with a late check out for our whole group and had access to a lounge area to gather on our last evening. There is a coffee shop in the hotel lobby and it is central to walk to shops, markets and supermarkets. I would highly recommended a stay at this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Icyna, Manager at Fraser Suites Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2018

Dear Amy H,,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review on you stay at Fraser Suites Chengdu. We are so happy that you and your family were satisfied with your stay and found our services exceptional. We do hope to have you back again one day.

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

Stayed in the Fraser Suite Hotel in Chengdu for a few days in September. It was a fabulous experience from the time we checked in until we checked out, the staff could bot do enough for us, the facilities were exceptional including pool sauna steam room and massage chairs. The food was also exceptional well catered for westerners and the rooms were very comfortable with self catering facilities in the room and a shower and bath and tv in bathroom to enjoy. Would highly recommend to anyone visiting Chengdu.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Jackie D,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review and for recommending us here on TripAdvisor. My team and I are so happy that we have given you a wonderful stay experience. We do hope to have you back again soon.

Reviewed September 28, 2018

Loved the Fraser Suites in Chengdu. I would normally stay in a hotel but this was half the price so I decided to give it a go. I wasn't disappointed.

I booked a 1 bedroom apartment on the 16th floor. The location of the suites is excellent. The staff are always happy to help and speak English. The room service and food menu was very well appointed, with many options and good quality. Breakfast had many options and was priced reasonably.

The gym and pool were also better than most hotels.

The beds was very comfortable, as were the pillows.

I would stay here again if I am ever in Chengdu and would consider using the brand in the future.

Room tip: Book on the 16th Floor or above and get a 1 bedroom or larger.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Icyna, Manager at Fraser Suites Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2018

Dear Ukage01,
Thank you so much for your review on the stay experience here at Fraser Suites Chengdu, what lovely an apartment you stayed with us and room and the facilities made you gratified. We are pleased that you can seminate our brand in future. We do hope your return to Chengdu once more.

Reviewed September 26, 2018

I had stayed only 1 night in a 2 bedroom suite from 23 - 24 Sep 2018.
Below are my comments:

Check-in : Excellent
Concierge: Excellent
Space: Excellent
Cleanliness: Good (The floor at the Kitchenette area is dirty as I accidently wipe the wet floor with the rag and it is black)
Bathroom: Excellent (There is no bubble amenities even there is a bathtub)
Luggage Placement: Bad (No luggage stand provided had to place onto the table instead)
Security: Average (I had taken a lift with 3 locals which I notice they had waited for my to scan my room card and they then access to the swimming pool level. Obviously they are not a guests here as they had waited for me to scan my room key and instead of going to the Suite/ Apartment levels. They must be doing this for many times (Maybe there are more) which they know there is no one at the pool checking them, our security is at risk as these people may not be save and also using the facilities when real guests can't use them if the pool is crowded) - You should looked into these as I felt my security is not good at all, you should have security standing at the lift area to check all guests and also pool area with staffs to check for these identity.

Otherwise, except for the security, I am happy with the hotel and my stay.
Big thank you to Ms Chirs Xu - Director of Sales & Marketing for assisting me with my issue that I face with my booking.

Room tip: Rooms 1 - 6 is facing a great view.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Icyna, Manager at Fraser Suites Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2018

Dear Jimmy T,

Thank you so much for your comments on your recent stay at Fraser Suites Chengdu. We appreciate you taking the time to inform us about luggage plcement and will do all we can to improve this. It's comments like yours that will enable us to do better and to provide the services our guests have come to expect.

We do hope to have you with us again should your travels bring you to this part of the world again.

Reginald

Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

This was my first time to China, the hotel exceeded my expectations, I was very happy with my room, it was beautifully designed, clean and functional! Since my arrival I have received perfect customer service while staying at Fraser Suits! If it’s your first to China and you are staying in Chengdu I definitely recommend staying here!

Trip type: Travelled on business