All reviews separate seating area deep bath coffee machine dressing area living room recommend this hotel separate bathtub dvd player shopping area two blocks big buddha close to shops free upgrade comfortable bed small issue would definitely stay here again front desk staff
Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

I spend around 1 month at Rhombus hotel, have to say it was a wonderful experience. Staff are so nice and helpful, provided me lots of practical information when I went out for tour. Breakfast options are Chinese and western traditional, which always fresh and yammy. But what my favorite is the guest room, fancy, modern, clean and tidy, with two TV, one sofa and a bar counter.
Location of the hotel is great as well, center of the downtown, shopping, dinning, pub, everything you want.
Around 30mins to airport by taxi that saves me more time.
I will choose this hotel next time again, thanks to all the staff and especially for Mia. Z, she helped me lots when I first time staying chengdu as a totally stranger.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Mia Z, Director of Guest Experience at Rhombus Park Aura Chengdu Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2018

Dear EdwardYuanYuan,

Thank you very much for sharing your stay experience in such details with other travelers. It gives us great pleasure to receive the comprehensive comments about the hotel location and room facilities and staff services. We are glad that you enjoyed the stay with us for your one month trip with us. Your valuable feedback will be shared with our team and will help us continuously improve our product and provide memorable experience to our guest on every visit.

Chengdu is in the past few years finding itself more and more an international travelers destination and change a lot. Thank you for recognizing our team member effort, I will share with our team. It is always our aim to be friendly, truly welcoming to make guest feel home away from home. We look forward to welcoming you come back soon to Chengdu. If so, please contact me directly at miazhou@rhombuschengdu.com, I will take care of your bookings personally. Wish you happy and safe travels!

Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

I stayed a few days at the St. Regis early last week, which was lovely, so I have a good comparison. The concierges do not speak English. A front desk agent gave us bad directions. When we were able to check in, nobody helped with our luggage. Our room smells a bit like urine and has none of the class of amenities at the Regis. The room,while spacious, is tired and in need of updating. It seems everything costs extra but for two small bottles of water. People are smoking inside the lounge.
I made this reservation for our last night in China (we spent time in Tibet) thinking it would be even better than the Regis, which we loved. It certainly is not. Don’t do it people.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank coleen m
Mia Z, Director of Guest Experience at Rhombus Park Aura Chengdu Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2018

Dear coleen m,
Firstly, thank you for choosing Rhombus Park Aura Chengdu for your stay and taking time to share your stay experience on Tripadvisor.
We have noted your comments regarding the lobby services and room smell, which guest services are not up to our group standard. I am very sorry to learn that your stay was less than satisfactory, please accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience casued to you.
Your feedback is greatly valued and we have share your comments with our team accordingly to improve, also indicated your experience in file at the hotel to avoid any similar scenarios happen to you and other travellers.
Again may we thank you once again for choosing stay with Rhombus Chengdu Hotel, our hotel located at the trendy shopping area with all suites room. We have the regular maintenance program to keep the hotel in good condition and aim to ensure to provide our guest best stay-experience. We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon, if do, may I invite you to contact me personally via miazhou@rhombuschengdu.com for the arrangements and make sure you have a wonderful stay experience.

Reviewed June 9, 2018

The staff, at check-in and check-out and during my thankfully 1-night stay, were all uniformly horrid, with zero manners, manners so elementary that one would expect to receive at a hostel in rural China. But for the location this 'hotel' (which really is a serviced apartment) should be classified as a 2/3-star hotel at best.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank DrPChan

Dear DrPChan,

Firstly, thank you for choosing Rhombus Park Aura Chengdu Hotel for your stay and taking the time to share your review on TripAdvisor. We have noted your comments regarding the guest services during your stay. I am sorry to hear that we didnt make your trip a pleasant one. We have look into the issue and feedback to team accordingly.
Our hotel located at the most trendy shopping area in the city center with all suites room. Thank your for your cmments, we will enhance our group standard and policy for the guest services. And it is always our aim to be friendly, truly welcoming to make guest feel home away from home. We look forward to welcoming you come back soon to Chengdu. If so, please contact me directly at miazhou@rhombuschengdu.com, I will take care of your bookings personally.

Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for six days for leisure because it’s so close to the Tai Ko Li shopping area. The room is very modern and spacious, like a suite. Two TVs . Breakfast is quite good, mostly Chinese food, but has eggs, sausages, English bacon. Coffee is very good.

Services is also very good, helpful staff.

The only thing is the in room wifi. Just too unstable and slow. I keep having to go to the lobby to get better signals.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Dear Artscene,
Thank you for choosing Rhombus Park Aura Chengdu Hotel for your stay and taking time to share your recent stay experience on Tripadvisor! We are delighted that overall you were impressed by our hotel location, facilities, services etc. at our hotel. Also your feedback on the guest room Wi-Fi unstable signal has been shared with team to improve it, thank you for your valued feedback and sorry for the inconvenience may caused. Thank you very much again to choose us and we look forward to welcoming you come back soon in the near future!

Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for 6 nights and booked it because of the trip advisor ratings and we made a bad choice for our stay . Location was excellent ,hotel room was good after we moved from the original smelly room they gave us . Service all around was poor and the breakfast was terrible. I wouldn’t recommend this hotel to anyone . Ratings for this hotel can’t be right

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Afc0907

Dear Afc0907,
Thank you for taking time to share your comments for your recent stay with us. It's disappointed that your stay wasn’t entirely perfect due to the breakfast and service, which are not match our group standard. We highly appreciate your feedback, and your comments were taken seriously, our team is work on it to improve and strengthne staff training, We aim to be friendly, truly welcoming to make guest feel home away from home. Thank you again to choose us to stay, we look forward to welcoming you come back to Chengdu in the near future, If so, please contact me directly at miazhou@rhombuschengdu.com, I will take care of your bookings personally.