All reviews jing bar taikoo li opposite house guest experience maxi bar swire group tea house cupcakes stunning property hong kong every single detail outdoor shopping mall hotel team modern design chinese architecture hotel bar tea room
Reviewed October 25, 2015

Swire Hotels did it again. After Opposite House and Upper House, Temple House is the latest member of the The House Collective. Classic 18th Century local Chinese architecture and modern design blends harmoniously. The rooms are spacious and well designed. The spa is not to be missed, the courtyard is peaceful and the treatments are very well executed. Jing Bar was definitely the highlight of my stay, stunning terrace for evening gathering with super cool resident DJ. Well done boys and girls!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Mark P, General Manager at The Temple House, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2015

Dear William Q,

Thank you for the feedback it is greatly appreciated!

We're glad you enjoyed your stay at our newest "House" and in particular its great to hear you enjoyed Jing so much (Its my favourite place too!)

Look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed October 25, 2015

We loved this hotel! We started off our honeymoon in Shanghai and spent only one night in Chengdu (unfortunately) and moved on to Myanmar. The staff are so professional and kind. The architecture in itself is incredible, not to mention the attention to detail from decor to room accessories. We had lunch in the Italian Restaurant and it was delicious. If we could've extended our stay in Chengdu just to hang out in this hotel, we definitely would've. We will be back!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear marguerite258,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback and congratulations on your wedding!

Im so glad you enjoyed your time with us and we were able to look after you on such a special occasion!

I do hope we'll see you again in the future (maybe an anniversary!) and if i can personally be of any assistance with arrangements please do let me know

Reviewed October 20, 2015

I booked temple house hotel for my family's visit to Chengdu and started communicating with the team from a pretty early point before the travel. Each member of the hotel team I talked/emailed to is responsible and my questions/requests are answered and taken care of in a timely manner. My family enjoyed the stay at Temple House. I will definitely be interested in staying w Temple House myself next time when I visit the city. :)

*An minor tweak may be for consideration. Maybe the house can modify the reservation page by including a section for airport transportation request like Mandarin Oriental. I did receive an email from the Temple House team one day before the arrival for reserving airport transportation. however, in my personal opinion, it is a bit too late since my family already departed with their international flight.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Sharon R

Dear Sharon R,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review.

Its great to hear that you and your family enjoyed your time with us and that we were able to assist with recommendations.

We've also now looked at our automated transport request that is sent out when someone makes a booking and have now tweaked it based on your feedback so it should certainly be more prominent and sent out ahead of your visit ... thanks for the tip!

I do hope we'll see you again in the future.

Reviewed October 19, 2015

great location with wonderful service and ambience, except the front desk staff confused with deposite and a bit of water leaking in the bathroom, it was unique and pleasant stay! temple house is hidden, but located in the best surrounding you can find, easy access to most touristy spots in town, and many restaurants to choose within walking distance, both international and local.

有很好的服务和氛围伟大的位置,除了前台工作人员混淆沉积和一点点水在卫生间漏水,保持它是独特的,令人愉快的!寺庙的房子是隐藏的,但在你能找到的最好的环境,容易获得当地大部分旅游景点,还有许多餐厅选择在步行距离内,国际和国内。

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 19, 2015 via mobile

I stayed over the weekend with my friends at Temple House. It is really an excellent hotel in every aspects. Situated in Taikoo Li, this hotel has very pleasant environment with oriental style. They have spacious rooms with elegant design. Most important of all, their staff are very nice am helpful. They spent two hours showing us different room types and hotel facilities. We are so warmly welcome by the hotel staff.

Their Italian restaurant is great too. The hotel is so considerate that they have their tailor made bicycle for the guests to cycle around the city. Don't forget to try their spa after a long day visit at Chengdu!

I will definitely come back!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends

Dear Wai Kin C,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review!

Im glad you liked the design of the hotel and found the rooms to be spacious and elegant!

Its great to hear the team looked after you and when you visit next do let me know, ill be more than happy to assist with making arrangements