All reviews jing bar taikoo li opposite house guest experience maxi bar swire group authentic italian food tea house cupcakes stunning property hong kong every single detail outdoor shopping mall modern design hotel team chinese architecture hotel bar
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This hotel is just simply amazing, it's also one of the best hotels I've stayed in. From the first step into the hotel until leaving the hotel, customer and hospitality service are on the spot. This hotel is just so outstanding in every way. I think what really attracts me is the design, amenities and style of the hotel, but most important i think it's the service that you received as a customer. I never expect that I will have such a great experience in China, thanks to The Temple House and all of their staff there. You all made my trip to China interesting and unforgettable.

Room Tip: one of the best customer service
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank kelvin o
KurtM1265, General Manager at The Temple House, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear kelvin o,

We appreciate you taking time to write a review about our House.

At The Temple House we pride ourselves for creating memorable experiences and we are glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

Hopefully we have the pleasure to welcome you back at The Temple House very soon again and please contact me at kurtmacher@swirehotels.com should you need any assistance.

Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

Of all the hotels I’ve visited over the world, this was a highlight. The hotel, design, amenities were world class and the customer service was absolutely exceptional, can’t wait to re-visit the hotel and beautiful Chengdu.!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Zacki H

Dear Zacki H,

Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

There have been many glowing reviews about what a stylish hotel this is, right in one of the hottest shopping districts in Chengdu yet quiet and tranquil enough. What I particularly liked:
- How spacious the room was (we got studio 70)
- The user-friendly touches in the room (illuminated path to the toilet when you turn on the night light, TV in the mirror! so you can sit in tub and watch)
- The tea house

It was such a treat staying here; would definitely stay again if I return to Chengdu.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Trish_East

Dear Trish_East,

Reviewed October 8, 2018

This was my second stay at The Temple House and for the second time, it exceeded all of my expectations. The rooms are outstanding in both size and comfort. The service in every area of the hotel is exceptional and the facilities are unrivalled in their quality.
The attention to detail is so high, that on one slightly rainy morning, I was met by a member of staff with an umbrella to escort me to breakfast. I was also fortunate enough to experience the Temple spa on this visit and will definitely be going back. The only problem is that this hotel has set the bar so high that no other hotel that I have stayed in has come close! Thank you to the whole team at The Temple House for my wonderful stay. I can't wait to return.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

We love this hotel, everything was beautiful and the service very good- one of the best hotels we ever stay in, both in China and Europe.
We stayed for 3 nights. I will go back any time.
They even had a foreign guests manager to ensure a pleasant stay.

Stayed: November 2017