1,153 results
All reviews jing bar opposite house taikoo li guest experience team tea house maxi bar swire group cupcakes stunning property beautiful design hong kong stylish hotel chinese architecture shopping area hotel bar guest services the general manager
Reviewed October 17, 2018 via mobile

This is really a nice hotel. The design is so special and the location is very convenient just at the city center. And the hotel room is very big and comfortable. Mini bar is free which is really worth it. What’s more the service is so touching all the staff here are very attentive. Trust me you this is the place you must visit in Chengdu!!!!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
KurtM1265, General Manager at The Temple House, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2018

Dear 449573779,

We appreciate you taking time to write a review about our House.

At The Temple House we pride ourselves for creating memorable experiences and we are glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

Hopefully we have the pleasure to welcome you back at The Temple House very soon again and please contact me at kurtmacher@swirehotels.com should you need any assistance.

Reviewed October 16, 2018

This hotel is just simply amazing, it's also one of the best hotels I've stayed in. From the first step into the hotel until leaving the hotel, customer and hospitality service are on the spot. This hotel is just so outstanding in every way. I think what really attracts me is the design, amenities and style of the hotel, but most important i think it's the service that you received as a customer. I never expect that I will have such a great experience in China, thanks to The Temple House and all of their staff there. You all made my trip to China interesting and unforgettable.

Room tip: one of the best customer service
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank kelvin o

Dear kelvin o,

Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

Of all the hotels I’ve visited over the world, this was a highlight. The hotel, design, amenities were world class and the customer service was absolutely exceptional, can’t wait to re-visit the hotel and beautiful Chengdu.!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Zacki H

Dear Zacki H,

Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

There have been many glowing reviews about what a stylish hotel this is, right in one of the hottest shopping districts in Chengdu yet quiet and tranquil enough. What I particularly liked:
- How spacious the room was (we got studio 70)
- The user-friendly touches in the room (illuminated path to the toilet when you turn on the night light, TV in the mirror! so you can sit in tub and watch)
- The tea house

It was such a treat staying here; would definitely stay again if I return to Chengdu.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Trish_East

Dear Trish_East,

Reviewed October 8, 2018

This was my second stay at The Temple House and for the second time, it exceeded all of my expectations. The rooms are outstanding in both size and comfort. The service in every area of the hotel is exceptional and the facilities are unrivalled in their quality.
The attention to detail is so high, that on one slightly rainy morning, I was met by a member of staff with an umbrella to escort me to breakfast. I was also fortunate enough to experience the Temple spa on this visit and will definitely be going back. The only problem is that this hotel has set the bar so high that no other hotel that I have stayed in has come close! Thank you to the whole team at The Temple House for my wonderful stay. I can't wait to return.

• Trip type: Travelled on business