2,600 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeprivate beachold citytennis courtsdiamond memberswim up barwalled citypool areacorner roompools are greatminute taxi ridebreakfast buffetocean viewboca grandeamazing hotelchimayvendors
Reviewed October 28, 2017

I was staying at this hotel for 5 days with my daughter and highly recommend this hotel. Everyone that works at this hotel goes above and beyond for you. We were warmly greeted at check in by the manager Omar. We felt like family. All the front desk staff were amazing. Frankie in the executive lounge was fantastic. The security guard at the front, I did not catch his name, helped us out when an excursion we had booked from home before we left , was cancelled. Everyone was so helpful. The grounds are beautiful and in a great location. Close enough to all the sites, but far enough away to be peaceful and relaxing. The buffet breakfast is filled with lots of local food and a huge assortment of food and freshly mixed to order fruit smoothies. It was a wonderful stay.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the pool and sea have beautiful views
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank darbrin
Vinod A, Gerente at Hilton Cartagena, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2017

Dear Darbrin,
It was an honor to host you with your family in our property; Thanks for your comments, we couldn´t ask for more!!
We continually work to make our guest´s stay a memorable one and we are very happy to know you have enjoyed our guest rooms, breakfast buffet and leisure facilities. Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it! We hope to see you soon on your next visits to our lovely city.
Sincerely yours,

Reviewed October 24, 2017

The hotel staff was very helpful. They made us feel valued and safe, inside the property and outside, scheduling city activities with trusted third-party partners for us. They were very also knowledgeable about the main attractions and recommended the ones that best adapted to our particular needs.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank vladimirlugomt

Dear Vladimir,
It was delightful to have you stay with us. So pleased to note that you enjoyed our property! We are happy to know that the hospitality of our team members let you contributed towards an great stay at our hotel. We would be glad to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

I was told this Hotel has been there for ever but it does not seem to. You can tell right away it has been renovated in recent years.
Staff is good and breakfast buffet very good. Would definitely come back.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank uvamon

Dear Guest,
We are delighted to read that you enjoyed staying at the Hilton Cartagena! Thank you kindly for your wonderful feedback; it was great to have you staying with us as our guest and we hope to welcome you soon.

Reviewed October 20, 2017

This review is overdue, but I traveled to Colombia in Feb for pleasure. I have never been to South America, but this staff was very accommodating! They showed me where to go, where to eat; they were wonderful! I highly recommend staying at this hotel when you visit Cartagena! Not too expensive and very well organize with an array of amenities; I have never seen a Hotel Gym so nice! BTW, if you have a chance to visit the Executive Lounge, you won't want to miss it!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank bkim913
Vinod A, Gerente at Hilton Cartagena, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2017

Dear Guest,
We are very happy to receive your kind comments and five stars rating on TRIPADVISOR. We appreciate your review highlighting the hospitality of our team members and facilities. Should your travels take you back to our city, we will be honored to welcome you back.
Vinod Agarwal - General Manager

Reviewed October 18, 2017

What a view!!! Great room, great service, and well located! You have to take a cab to go to the Old City but you'd have to do that either way from most hotels here in Cartagena. So why not stay at the Hilton? I'm not disappointed at all. If I had to say something on the negative side is that I hear my neighbors as if they were inside my room. Yup, the walls are made of paper. If they have a "good" night tonight, I might not be getting any sleep!

Room Tip: Only accept a room with a view to the beach!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends