“gorgeous view of ocean from airy apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
swimming pool
sofa bed in the living room master bathroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
swimming pool
sofa bed in the living room
master bathroom
kitchen
pic of sunset from the terrace
December 2016
Balcony off the living room
living room with view of the ocean
Master bedroom
second small bedroom
view from the kitchen
viewfrom the living room
Hallway leading to elevator
view of the beach from my balcony
Marbella walking distance to the Old walled city
View from the master bedroom
living room
View from the balcony
swimming pool
View from the living room
Master Bedroom
Living Room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
annaydieg...
Englewood, NJ
“gorgeous view of ocean from airy apartment”
Reviewed 4 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

All in all, we enjoyed our stay at this apartment. We came home everyday to the most spectacular view of the ocean. The patio was nice to have a meal on and we slept with the patio doors open each night enjoying the sounds of the ocean. However, there were a few issues with the apartment. I stepped on two shards of glass in the entryway (luckily, I was able to pull them out so no major crisis), the master shower did not drain properly nor was it very clean. The super in the building did fix the drainage problem on our 2nd day there. In general, the place could have used a good cleaning prior to our stay. We loved the close proximity to the old city and the beach.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the view
Liked least: cleanliness
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
3 Sep 2013
Hello Anna y Diego , thank you for the review of my apartment .......
Sorry to hear that the master shower didn't drain properly , it was reported to me the second day you arrived and i immediately informed the superintended , he told me that probably some sand from the beach was gone into the drainage ; in regard to the cleaning, i have a cleaning person that goes to the apartment before any new arrival , this is the first time i hear this from a guest and i apologize if the cleaning wasn't properly executed ,unfortunately i don't live in Cartagena but i will speak to the cleaning lady about this ; again i thank you for been great guests and i am happy to hear you enjoyed the apartment
Marisa
Nashville
Reviewed 16 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway
16 May 2013
Hello Joe , thank you for been a great guest and thank you for your review of my apartment
Marisa
Jason R
simi valley
“Excellent Condo/Owner”
Reviewed 3 March 2013 for a stay in January 2013
people found this review helpful

Dealing with the owner of this condo, Gloria, was incredible. She was extremely helpful and even responded to me while I was in the condo via email and had questions. She referred me to people to help me arrange tours, and other things we incorporated into our trip.
As for the condo, it was amazing. You like views? Then it don't get better than this. Phenomenal view on the balcony. Excellent housekeeping and very friendly staff.
Again, it's hard to find and owner who goes above and beyond like Gloria did for us to make our trip incredible. Thanks again Gloria.....I'll be calling you again to rent this. ;)
Jason

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: View, dealing with owner, condo itself
Liked least: Wi-Fi was down majority of the time......
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Toronto
Reviewed 25 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
15 Aug 2014
I thank you very much for the wonderful review of my apartment
Marisa Truzzi
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing