See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 2, 2015

I spent 3 night here. the room is extremely basic. Perfect if you are spending the day outdoors and need a place to stay. The breakfast staff are pleasant and it's a simple buffet. The morning staff (front desk) were excellent, very friendly and helpful. I can't stay the same for the evening staff though. The electricity went off on one of the evenings and burst out the TV cables on my second night. The TV was never fixed. I don't know if it was after I left. That was the sloppiest part from the hotel. If you book via booking.com, please note that taxes aren't included in the price so the fee will increase when you make the final payment.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank sashi201
Reviewed March 13, 2015

This hotel is really quite nice for the price and very well located, close to restaurants, shops, cines and the beach. Superb value. The breakfast has been improved and is quite nice although boring if you stay more than a couple of days.

Room Tip: Rooms on the inside court are quieter than street side.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 26, 2015

I stayed some years ago and they overcharged me in the checkout. Immediately and without moving from the desk, I asked for my money back but they came back with all sort of incredible excuses. I arranged with a local friend to claim the money but they always came with more excuses.
A hotel that is only interested to take your money is not worth the hassle. A management with no ethics only money orientated.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Oz0n0
Reviewed December 21, 2014

I spent 4 nights at this hotel in Nov/Dec 2014. Of course I got the street side room over the patio with the street noise and music from below. It wasn't awful and thankfully I wasn't in the room much. The room was clean and comfortable but basic. The rest of the hotel seemed about the same. Nothing wrong with it, but nothing amazing about it either. Overall, I'd stay again, though I think I'd like to try a hotel in the old city next time.

Room Tip: Don't get the street side room.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Nomadquest
Reviewed June 21, 2012 via mobile

Ive stayed at this hotel twice just for one night each time. The hotel is nice, very small, and conveniently located. I would recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2012