See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 4, 2017

Had a great time at this hotel. Excellent breakfast is included. I got a great price on a quality and clean hotel room. Other reviews complained about speed of the internet, but I had no issues with the internet, it was very fast. Maybe they recently upgraded or something, I don't know. I would recommend this hotel for people visiting Ibague.

Room tip: ask for high floors
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank LuxTvlr
Carlos_DannCombeima, Director Comercial at Dann Combeima Ibague, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2017

Dear Mr Lux,
We are pleased to have received your comments regarding our service. It is gratifying knowing that your stay was satisfactory and we able to provide the best service that our hotel characterizes itself by.

Best, Dann Combeima Hotel

Reviewed September 28, 2015

This hotel is fine for a business trip unless you need to use wifi for internet service during evenings and night... It is terrible, to slow and sometimes it doesn't work at all. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Breakfast is basic, few options and if you stay more than 3 days you will find the same food until it gets boring. Restaurant (Tony Roma's) is expensive and food is not the best for the price you are paying.... (Anyway it is difficult to find healthy good food in Ibague)

Room tip: Rooms over 5th floor have better views and less noise.
Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Dir_DannCombeima, Director Comercial at Dann Combeima Ibague, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2015

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for your comments. we apologize for any inconvenience caused because our internet service, we are working to improve the speed of connection, and we are committed to reviewing the breakfast to offer more variety. Allow us to receive you again so you can have an unforgettable stay.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Spent one night at Hotel Dann in Ibague' and had a wonderful experience! The room was spacious, had air conditioning (muy bueno) and a very nice modern bathroom.

The hotel also has two restaurants that serve delightful complimentary breakfast buffet with eggs, arepas, fruit, meats, cheese and a few other goodies. There is a Tony Roma's restaurant on the 3rd floor that serves both traditional Colombian cuisine as well as a some North American fare. The restaurant on the first floor has mostly traditional Colombian food on the menu.

If in the area again, I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2013
Reviewed September 17, 2012

This is just an oK Hotel, located in center of Ibague City. Surrounds are not very nice and probably during night it would be not safe to walk around, but the staff is kind and inside the hotel it is secure.
Absolutely pro: It has a closed parking lot inside the hotel.
I stayed in weekend when the rate is low (US$60 aprox.), but the usual rate is about US$100 - 120.
Breakfast included was very good.
It is a good place if you are traveling by land and you just want to rest during the night.

Room tip: Ask for a room not over the street. Third floor is where the restaurant is located.
Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed November 23, 2011

I was looking for a wedding night in a hotel in Ibague, I found this "nice" hotel and then I read what was included in the "Wedding night package", everything seemed to be fine until I called there and asked about the WNP just to make sure. They told me (after I asked for them) the Dinner for 2 with open menu and the cheese plate were not included. Then I sent them the link of their own page with the information (It seemed like I knew their website better than themselves) and they didn't even know about those two points.

At the end of the conversation they didn't even apologize about their mistakes and incoherences with the advertised

Date of stay: November 2011
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Felipe R, E-Commerce Manager at Dann Combeima Ibague, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2011

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your comments, we appreciate your feedback and had take actions to improve the internal hotel mistakes.

Best Regards,