“Da Filippo... you will flip for their pasta!”

Da Filippo Pizza Artigianale
Ranked #193 of 1,594 Restaurants in Medellin
Reviewed May 25, 2017

I was out one Friday night with 2 other friends.... We were looking for something new and exciting... we came upon Da Filippo and as we didn't have a reservation we asked for a table for 3 and were told that they only had a large table for 2 but could accommodate for 3. We quickly took it and sat down. I was surprised as that they had an open kitchen and that it worked so quietly and efficiently. We ordered out food and boy what food. I wasn't fortunate enough to have ordered a pasta dish because my 2 friends ordered some incredible dishes. I ordered a pizza and it wasn't up to par to the pizzas that I have here in Barcelona. Anyways I would recommend this restaurant to anyone and everyone. Be sure to call for a reservation cuz they can get busy and fill up fast.

Reviewed February 25, 2017

I went here for lunch at the suggestion of a friend. This quaint Italian Restaurant is located just off a side street in a renovated building. The place had a great vibe and the service was outstanding. We ordered a Margarita Pizza and a Chicken Pasta Dish. The Pizza was one of the best I have ever had the pleasure of eating. The food was delivered quickly and the follow up service was top notch. I would not hesitate in returning to this establishment on any future trips to Medellin. Prices were extremely reasonable for this quality of a meal.

Reviewed September 16, 2016

Basic service waiters was good, but unorganized. BUT starters came very late. pizzas took an hour. were burnt. Other tables were served before. Got the strong impression that foreigners are less respected in this place. Two children of 5 year old with us were singing pizza pizza but were just ignored. Not worth the money. A bd copy of something that looks real. By the way, especially the octopus was bad

Reviewed September 10, 2016 via mobile

Really good Italian pizza, good ingredients. Nice place, good service. It has a nice dj on Thursday and the cocktails are quite good.

Reviewed July 26, 2016 via mobile

Looking for a taste of great pizza?
Don't look further, this is the place, you won't regret it.
Ask for the one with egg and bacon!