Open today: 9:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Book In Advance

from US$95.00
from US$125.34
from US$34.00
More Info
All reviews his brother el cubano unique tour answered all my questions great pictures different perspective tour guide pesos photos stories cartel pablo series information laura coffee
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I was charged 90.000,00 COP to see: relics of a Harley Davidson and water jets that were not used by Pablo Escobar; a non descriptive dining room set; and a room of his brother's bicycle racing mementos. Many of the photos on displayed appeared to be printed off the internet. There was a bullet proof truck that was interesting but not worth the admission fee. A part of me went out of morbid curiosity and another part of me was anticipating some insight into the world of Escobar. I was disappointed on all accounts.

7  Thank Rucksack99
Reviewed April 3, 2018

I really regrret going here!

I thought the museum itself was interesting and Roberto was nice.

Thats all - the guide I got assigned was super rude. This wanna be tough guy from Cuba. Super rude both when I took photos and when I asked questions. Not a good experience! Who is he to act like this? Pathetic..... He even managed to beg for a tip afterwards....

Will not recommend it!

1  Thank skrosvik
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

This is the most disappointing and overpriced 'tour' I have ever been on. It took less than an hour to be shown a few rooms and a very limited number of items worth seeing. The guide seemed bored himself and the information given didn't seem coherent - there was no overall history - just random bits of information. The most shocking of all was that he was portraying Escobar as some hero. Unbelievable.

Visiting this 'museum' is not worth a penny. Avoid avoid avoid! Go for the Real City Tour instead - amazing experience with great guides and will cost you a fraction of the price (it's free and you give a tip to the guide - whatever you like).

8  Thank H A
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

I highly recommend this fun tour. I was lucky to get the Cuban ex-felon as my tour guide, along with two Jersey shore bro’s as my tour mates. Probably one of the most entertaining and funniest museum visits I’ve ever been on. Could not stop laughing thanks to the tour guide. Can’t wait to get my residual money from all the coconut milk/water promos so I can tip him better next time lol.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Probably one of the coolest things we did in Medellin if you are a history you will love this tour. It is set in an old house of Pablo and you get to meet his brother Roberto. The stories are great and your guide was extremely knowledgeable.