“A must do tour in Medellin ”

Museum Pablo Escobar
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Pablo Escobar Gaviria Museum
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Baby buggy parking, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Would say this was one of the most interesting tours Iv even been on mostly because of my internet is the Pablo Escobar story . Our guide Rodger was informative and kept the tour interesting . Roberto Was very nice and engaged in conversation which was cool .

This is a unique tour for anybody who is a fan of Narcos but tells a different story to that portrayed by the series .

It seems that this is only newly set up so it feels very intimate and unique in how it’s ran . I would imagine that in a few years it will feel less intimate so I’d recommend getting here soon as you can .

Thank you to Roberto and Rodger for a great tour

"tour guide"
in 9 reviews
"unique tour"
in 2 reviews
"answered all my questions"
"great pictures"
in 3 reviews
"cartel"
"monaco"

Reviewed April 4, 2018

I was charged 90.000,00 COP to see: relics of a Harley Davidson and water jets that were not used by Pablo Escobar; a non descriptive dining room set; and a room of his brother's bicycle racing mementos. Many of the photos on displayed appeared to be printed off the internet. There was a bullet proof truck that was interesting but not worth the admission fee. A part of me went out of morbid curiosity and another part of me was anticipating some insight into the world of Escobar. I was disappointed on all accounts.

6  Thank Rucksack99
Reviewed April 3, 2018

I really regrret going here!

I thought the museum itself was interesting and Roberto was nice.

Thats all - the guide I got assigned was super rude. This wanna be tough guy from Cuba. Super rude both when I took photos and when I asked questions. Not a good experience! Who is he to act like this? Pathetic..... He even managed to beg for a tip afterwards....

Will not recommend it!

1  Thank skrosvik
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

This is the most disappointing and overpriced 'tour' I have ever been on. It took less than an hour to be shown a few rooms and a very limited number of items worth seeing. The guide seemed bored himself and the information given didn't seem coherent - there was no overall history - just random bits of information. The most shocking of all was that he was portraying Escobar as some hero. Unbelievable.

Visiting this 'museum' is not worth a penny. Avoid avoid avoid! Go for the Real City Tour instead - amazing experience with great guides and will cost you a fraction of the price (it's free and you give a tip to the guide - whatever you like).

6  Thank H A