“Delicious food at decent prices!”

Parmessano Restaurante
Ranked #64 of 1,599 Restaurants in Medellin
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We're an Italian eatery featuring artisan-made pasta dishes. We serve delicious plates combining beef, chiken or fish with our delicious home made pasta and fresh from the garden salads. We offer gourmet sandwiches, and a variety of garden-fresh salads. We have 5 restaurants in Medellín Colombia: El Tesoro, Santafé, Palms Avenue, Los Molinos and Ciudad del río next Museum of Modern Art. Come enjoy wine from our extensive collection with our delicious cheese plate, carpaccio, or antipasto. Take advantage of our daily lunch specials, which includes wine, entrée, focacia bread, salad or soup. Our products are 100% preservative free.
Reviewed October 19, 2016

I visited the Parmessano in El Tesoro Mall for lunch with my girlfriend. I had not really heard much about it so had no great expectations but I was very pleasantly surprised! Restaurants in a mall are not always the best option, but our table had an amazing view over Medellin and it was not too full or busy when we were there. First off, the service was very good although we did have to wait a little for someone to take our drinks order. The waiters were friendly and eager to serve. The fruit juices we had were very nice and substantial, especially my girlfriends lemonade frappe. I had the salmon tricolor, which was recommended by our waiter, and it was excellent. The salmon was very fresh and the pasta came with 3 different sauces, all of which tasted great. My girlfriend had the prawn and chicken carbonara, which was huge (she couldn't finish it) and also very tasty. I had a latte to finish off the meal and overall I was incredibly satisfied with everything. I am sure there might be better Italian restaurants in Medellin, but for the price and experience you get at Parmessano, I was very impressed. Will definitely return again soon!

Reviewed August 18, 2016 via mobile

We decided to eat at this restaurant because we wanted to try something new. We had underestimated the portions and were more than happy with the amount because the food was great.The prices were also very reasonable for the quality.

Reviewed August 15, 2016

This particular restaurant, which has a large number of tables, is located in the Santafe mall of Medellin. They have additional locations in other malls.

Their menu included drinks, appetizers, salads, pastas with choice of sauce, house specials, combo plates, sandwiches, light meals, and desserts. They even have specials for children.

My girlfriend and I both had a fresh juice, she had the mixed salmon plate, I had the light Thai chicken, we shared a small apple pie with vanilla ice cream and I had a cup of American coffee. We both enjoyed our meals very much and the only negative was my coffee was very strong – but maybe that’s just me.

The total bill came to 82,921 (about $28) including voluntary tip.

At the time of this review (August, 2016) there were 2,900 pesos to the US Dollar.

1  Thank Terry A
Reviewed August 9, 2016

Went here for both breakfast, lunch and dinner. Really nice restaurant with good atmosphere and good service. Had pancakes for breakfast, asian salad for lunch and ravioli for dinner. All was really good. Also really good mint lemonade here! Nice and friendly people working here.

Reviewed June 19, 2016

The menu is heavily Italian, we had salmon trentino (cheese and spices) and an Italian Mix salad, plus sangria and dessert. There is a bakery on-site, so cookies and cakes are quite tempting. Service was a bit slow, and they were not even busy. Good people-watching though.