“Great location and views!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
happytrav...
Atlanta
“Great location and views!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

Our family (5 in total with 3 children, including one baby) stayed in the apartment for 1 week and found it suited our needs quite well. It is situated in a great location, right next to El Tesoro mall and grocery stores. The placement up the mountain lends itself to spectacular views, with panoramic 360 views from the entire apartment. The rooms are quite spacious and the kitchen had everything we needed. The hot tub didn't work though- apparently we had to tell them of our plans to use it a few days in advance so it could be prepared for us. The kids were a little let down, but they bounced back. The property manager is fantastic. So attentive and on top of anything we needed. All in all I would recommend the apartment and will certainly consider it for future use.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
14 Apr 2014
Andre, Thanks for staying at my place and for the kind review. Glad that your family found the apartment and location to be so nice. As for the hot tub, a thousand apologies to the kids. I understand it is back online again. The property manager Juan Camilo told me that your family was wonderful and he appreciated your kind words as well.
Kevin
charleston sc
Reviewed February 27, 2014 for a stay in February 2014
person found this review helpful

27 Feb 2014
George, Camilo told me that you and your guests were all exceptional. I appreciate how nice you all were to him and the porteros. Fernando the driver wrote me to say how much he appreciated that you hired him and his new passenger van to be your tour guide across Medellin. I hope to see you back again soon. Kevin
TX
Reviewed December 5, 2013 for a stay in November 2013
people found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
5 Dec 2013
Mike, glad you enjoyed the housekeeping service from Leticia. She is a great help for everything. The manager told me that you were very kind to everyone. Thanks for choosing my place.
Kevin Wells Owner.
Boston
Reviewed December 3, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
3 Dec 2013
Dr. Hart, I appreciate the support and I am happy that you enjoyed the apartment so much. I look forward to having you stay again.
Kevin Wells, Owner
Wellington
Reviewed December 1, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
1 Dec 2013
Tere, I am so happy that you had a wonderful experience at my condo. I will be sure to enjoy more coffee on the balcony as it sounds like an experience not to miss each day. Thanks Kevin Owner
San Franisco
Reviewed December 1, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
1 Dec 2013
Ukin, Thanks for your review. I have forgotten to mention to so many others that the Santa Fe Mall is so close as well. It is also a huge mall with so much to offer. The Tesoro Mall which is right next door is the one that has the Cinemark movie theater. So nice to walk to Dinner and a Movie. Owner, Kevin Wells
Tony M
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Guys Trip Ultimate Spot!”
Reviewed October 21, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Me and 3 friends went to Medellin for the first time and stayed here, unreal! The place looks exactly like the photos(no fluff). You can have private parties on the rooftop with the hot tub and even off the balcony of the apt. Secure and gated, cab accessible, and walking distance from mall/grocery store/liquor store. The apt is in the upscale part of town so you will pay premeium at the store/mall. Catch cab to La Parque LLeras for cheaper goods(same brands near apt). Cab should cost no more than 5000 COP($2.50USD). The water in showers was cold day one but was warm the other 3 days, AC works great, very clean, fully stocked kitchen, and dryer.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: WiFi, clean, and secure
Liked least: cold shower (day one only)
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
20 Oct 2013
Tony, You and your friends were especially nice. The managers could not say enough about all of you. Thanks for the support. I am happy that we were able to make your first trip to Medellin so nice. One interesting point that you made about the AC...there is no AC in the building but the comfortable climate of Medellin is what made you so comfortable!
Kevin wells
Owner
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing