“Best food If you know what’s good for you ”
Review of Lentil Tree

Lentil Tree
Ranked #42 of 136 Restaurants in Asbury Park
Price range: US$4 - US$14
Description: Lentil Tree is a Fast Casual Mediterranean Kitchen & Hookah Bar in Uptown Asbury Park. We are located on Fifth Avenue, between Main Street and Memorial Ave - down the street from the Convention Hall & The Asbury Hotel. We are about amazing people and great food. Our menu pulls from North African & Middle Eastern Cuisine. Our meats are certified kosher. We source local ingredients when possible and use the highest quality spices to ensure the most vibrant flavors and aromas are on your plate. We are vegan friendly, take out friendly, pet friendly and people friendly. We do accept reservations for larger parties. And invite you to check out our reviews! We have a beautiful outdoor patio with performance stage. We offer BYOB - so make sure to bring your favorite wine or beer. And street parking is free in our area!
Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

I am known to be a long life member of the falafel lovers society.
As a middle eastern decent, it was hard for me to find a good enough/ or close to a really good freshly made falafel.
I found it in the Lentil Tree
Phenomenal food, every bite was a festival of flavor.
If near Asbury Park NJ , don’t miss it !!!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

I love the Mezze Box, the Falafel, and the Chicken Shawarma. This is one of my favorite places to take my vegan friends as they offer a lot of vegan options. The guys that work there are always really nice. And you can’t beat the prices.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

Went for lunch and falafel was great.
Fatoush salad did not have enough of the correct ingredient which is sumac and the pita toast was small and hard .... inedible.
Biggest problem was the acoustics... everyone sounded loud and they were playing AC-DC very loudly from a poorly sounding boom box.
Food is good but they need to make a more ambient space to eat.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 4, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I are always on the look out for
Moderately priced locally owned restaurants near where we live. Lentil Tree is a totally laid back place in Asbury Park that serves middle eastern fare with a modern twist, and with pita sandwiches, falafel, hummus, ect.
I had a lentil and rice bowl with chicken- they have a selection of sauces too.
I tried the garlic version, it was amazing.
They also have catering too.
I definitely recommend Lentil Tree, if you are looking for something different & delicious!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed September 22, 2017

I got married last Sunday in Asbury Park and had guests in for the weekend. On Friday night we hosted about 17 people in our rental house and wanted to offer something unique that was not Chinese or Italian. I had several conversations with Brian the owner who was so sweet and accommodating. Their catering menu is extensive and there was a lot to choose from. Brian had everything ready to go right on time. The food was AMAZING, fresh, and delicious. Portions are very generous. Highly recommend!!

Date of visit: September 2017