“Excellent Service”

Brando's Citi Cucina
Ranked #3 of 131 Restaurants in Asbury Park
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I came in tonight to celebrate our Anniversary. We sat outside due to great weather, so glad we did! We were greeted by our server Abraham who was professional, kind and knowledgeable about the menu. We ordered appetizers, to which he replied that we had made great choices. We had the mussels and calamari that both lived up to the hype. For dinner we enjoyed the scallops with Risotto and a 48oz porterhouse for two that were both excellent. I love dessert and had my eye on the pistachio ice cream cake before we even ordered dinner. I asked Abraham what the best dessert was and he nailed it! That pistachio cake is to die for! Thank you for a great evening! We will be back.

1  Thank Kara B

Reviewed May 25, 2018 via mobile

We had a very, very nice meal.
Good wait service.
Had Burrata mozzarella appetizer
Wife had scallops, which she LOVED.
I had the curried Hallibut entree and it was excellent too.
Ice Cream dessert was premium and creamy.
Wines were perfect too.
Definitely will be back

1  Thank biz_Travelor7
Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

Three of us went to a business dinner here. It was the first time any of of has been here, but not our last!

We were walked into the restaurant past a refrigerator where they display their steaks. I never saw a better looking steak or one cut so thick for that matter. The steak had to be 4 inches thick!!! Not a exaggeration! When I asked the server, it was the 60 ounce Porterhouse for 2. I opened for the ribeye and was not disappointed. It was beyond delicious and unbelievably tender.

Enough about the steak, the apps were outstanding. We had the octopus and it was phenomenal. So tender and tasty!!

Add in 2 blood orange margaritas and the meal was perfect.

1  Thank beagles1013
Reviewed May 15, 2018 via mobile

Asbury Park has become a destination city, Brando’s deserves to become a destination restaurant. From the time we walked through the door everything was impeccable. From the hostess to the bar maid to the waiter, excellent service. The food some of the best I have ever had.
I highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Kenneth K
Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

The food and service is out of this world.
From the drinks to the appetizers. I had a veal chop stuffed that was so fresh and tasty. The salads were good and the drinks

1  Thank Frank A