“Very good, Expensive”
Review of Pascal & Sabine

Pascal & Sabine
Reserve with OpenTable
Pascal & Sabine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 133 Restaurants in Asbury Park
Price range: US$18 - US$45
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

We had a really nice dinner. Service was outstanding. Nice wine list. Pretty interior. The French onion soup was as good as advertised. Salad was excellent. Cheese selection was great. Creme brûlée was fantastic. Only complaint is that none of entrees lived up to price. Entrees were good, but not outstanding. At this price, I expect outstanding. Duck duo was just all right, mediocre at best. Trout almandine and scallops, just as forgettable. Nice meal, but does not meet price expectations.

Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

Everything was delicious with excellent service! For sure we will return!! Try the omelette! And the pancakes!!

Reviewed May 17, 2018

Always loved this restaurant, but my meal tonight was one of the worst meals I have ever had - especially at this price point. We started with onion soup, which was fine. Then came the steak frites. On my plate, a small charred piece of steak sat next to a giant pile of soggy frites. Gone was the flavorful Pascal medium rare hanger steak and crispy fries I had been craving. In its place, a gray piece of meat, the waiter referred to as a sirloin flap, that was medium- well, tough and tasteless - all for only $34. My husband's steak, a NY strip, was a least cooked to the proper temperature as was the vein of gristle that ran through the $42 piece of meat. Sensing our displeasure, The waiter must have noticed we were not finishing our meals and asked "how was everything " Like Zee D., we pretty much told him the meat was terrible. He proceeded to call Manager Pierre who just smiled and appeared skeptical. We told him we didn't expect him to take the entrée off of our bill, but a cup of coffee on the house with the dessert we ordered would have been a good move on his part from a business perspective. I have recommended this restaurant to a number of friends. Needless to say I will rescinding my accolades.

Reviewed May 2, 2018

Husband and I had "dinner" with a good friend for her birthday---As adventurous eaters, we couldn't have chosen better--- After reviewing the appetizers / small plate offerings, we opted to pass on the Entrees and pig out on lots of Apps---TOO MANY Wonderful things to mention here!! Lovely room and bar area, Knowledgeable / Personable Servers and Bartenders... We'll Be Back-- And suggest you get there too!

Reviewed April 29, 2018

Something not to be missed in Asbury Park. Right off Cookman Ave. Excellent menu, very nice sophisticated atmosphere, great service. You will feel like you are in the City. My only issue with this place - low chairs and I am pretty tall guy.