“Excellent food”

Cuisines: French, Mediterranean
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is small but very cozy and stylish. The chef was there greeting us and explaining the dishes. The food was excellent! All of it including desserts. I would recommend it to friends

Reviewed November 7, 2017 via mobile

One of the best restaurants in Santa Marta. Margarita is a great host and an excellent chef. Prices are not cheap, but it's worth the experience. I recommend the salmon.

Thank Juan Manuel Góm... M
Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

Very nice place. Good wine menu. Good food but too expensive for a well cooked average plate. I expected a lot more for what I paid.

Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

Too pricy for the experienceFood is good, the restaurant temperature was too hot and they were trying to serve the wine at room temp which was like 30 degrees.

1  Thank Madelaco
Reviewed March 7, 2017 via mobile

Wonderful dinner. Expensive by Colombian standards but not by ours. Excellent wine list, menu and outstanding service. The atmosphere was exceptional and the food was delicious. We felt like royalty and were treated as such. I had the garlic mushrooms and my husband had the octopus as appetizers and for dinner I had the Herbed Chicken with spaghetti and my husband had the seafood bouillabaisse. We both thought the food was exceptional.