“Quick gringo mexican food”
Review of Tronco Burrito

Tronco Burrito
Ranked #8 of 316 Restaurants in Santa Marta
Price range: US$4 - US$5
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

We wanted a quick and cheap eat and this little place didn’t let us down.

It’s burritos/quesadilla/nachos in subway style. Take-away or sit in in the crisp aircon.

The burritos are huge and very tasty with all the fresh ingredients- a world a way from all the fried fast food usually available.

Staff very friendly and efficient!

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Good price/quality! Vegetarian burrito is 11500 COP and more than enough.
Broad choice for vegetarians, big portions, clean, fast service.`

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

The food and margaritas at Tronco Burrito were fine, and the air conditioning was amazing, although we were surprised to find out that it's more of a take-away place (with seating) than a typical restaurant. If you like Mexican fast food at a good price, this is the place for you. If you prefer more of a sit-down and relax experience, this may not be the best option.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

I wanted a quick bite that's also good and not overpriced, so I ended up here. I had the chicken burrito for 13,000 COP. I don't speak much Spanish but the ladies at the counter were very friendly and helpful while I semi-struggled with my attempt at Spanish. It was also easy to order - the menu was simple with photos and you choose what you want in your burrito. It reminds me of Chipotle in the US. The store has a few tables and air conditioning for dining in.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

My experience was great. Despite the long line today, we got our plates in short time. Nice staff, great food flavour, comfortable place. Recommended 100%.

1  Thank Ricardo F