“Great dinner and atmosphere”
Review of Restaurante Lamart

Restaurante Lamart
Ranked #5 of 316 Restaurants in Santa Marta
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Asian, Contemporary, International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

At the end of our Colombian trip, we came across this cozy, small restaurant in one of the busy side streets. Great and friendly staff which recomended us the mojitos, perfect choice! Ceviche really nice, same with main courses (sea bass and shrimp curry). Thumbs up, come see this place before leaving Santa Marta!

Reviewed 29 November 2017

We went to this restaurant with my boyfriend in November and I was positively surprised as both of our meals where very tasty and perfectly presented !

I took a sea bass filet with grilled paprika on a smooth passion fruit sauce, a really nice dish ! Even though the dish looks not very generous speaking of portions, there was a very nice piece of fish, perfectly cooked, and it was enough at the end.
I also took a glass of white wine which was also very tasty. My boyfriend took a black pasta with shrimps, delicious as well.

We recommend this place in Santa Marta !
Zorica & Chiel

Reviewed 23 November 2017

The food at Lamart is very good. They offer hand made ravioli and other pasta dishes. The salmon is also very good. I have never been disappointed with anything I have tried.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Great food, incredible location and service.
The Best menu with great options. Reasonable prices for the incredible food

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Well some places fascinate me some places surprise me and some places just keep me coming back. And this Lamart restaurant is absolutely amazing from this ceviche all the way to the New York strip
" beef de chorizo" or maybe you might want to try the different pastas with this guy has. You come back more than twice your family. The service cannot be appreciated until you have been here once maybe you're eating in the Cali. Which is a sidewalk or it starts to rain in you go inside. I cannot say enough good things about my dinner's here. Every time my wife says let's try a new adventure we end up in the parque de novios, here at Lamart.. so if you're in Santa Marta Colombia the very next Cancun. Don't rob yourself of an excellent meal.... don't forget to try the desert.

SimonUribe, Propietario at Restaurante Lamart, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Waooo... Thank You very much for the great message. We love what we do and
there´s no better reward for our effort than this.
Always Welcome...!