“Good burgers, friendly service”
Review of Radio Burger

Radio Burger
Ranked #19 of 352 Restaurants in Santa Marta
Price range: US$5 - US$11
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: Our hamburgers are made with high quality meat which is freshly ground every day and our bread is baked daily. Our burgers are accompanied with traditional french fries (papitas) or thick cut wedges with skin (paponas). We offer beef, chicken, portobello and quinoa burgers aswell as salads, steaks, local prawns, octopus tacos, mussels, crab cakes and more.. Radio Burger is not fast food.
Reviewed July 13, 2016

We went there on a friday night quite late with friends. The restaurant is located near the parque de los novios which is a nice and lively place. The burgers were good, they even had a vegetarian one! The waiter was very friendly and nice. We had to wait quite a bit because of a power cut in the neighborhood but this was obviously not the restaurant's fault. At the end of the meal, the waiter agreed to let us each pay separately (we were a group of 8 so it was easier), which is a thing that usually they don't like to do in Colombia (at least in the places I've been to so far they always say it's not possible to do it); it was really nice of him. The only downside is that I felt really sick around 2 hours after eating and a friend didn't feel well either, but the other 6 were ok so I don't think we can blame the restaurant for this. i would recommend this place if you happen to be in the area.

Reviewed July 10, 2016

The staff was very accommodating. We found the amount of food more than plenty and the burgers were very good. I particularly liked the new "canta y no llores" (sing and don't cry), which is spicy but not overly so.

Reviewed June 30, 2016 via mobile

Quick, easy meal for weary travellers. Burger joint offers decent sized burgers for a relatively cheap price that taste good, like you'd expect back home.

Reviewed May 28, 2016

I have had burgers everywhere I have traveled, and although the burger I ate at Radio Burger was good by Colombian standards, to me it was just an average burger. Don’t be swayed by the pictures that management put on TripAdvisor, as that is all marketing. Just look at the travelers pictures and you will clearly see the patty is much smaller than the bun and there is nothing really special about the burger. The fries were crisp and hot, and the milkshake was good. The place inside had a fifties décor, while there is some outside seating, as for the service it was good. However, as I stated, it was a good burger for what you can get in Colombia.

Reviewed April 27, 2016 via mobile

I went to this place with my family because my children wanted hamburger. It is allocated just in a corner of Parque de los Novios.

They have tables inside and outside, we preferred outside as the night was a little hot however the air conditioning does not do so much as inside was hot too and they had to turn on a fan.

We ordered hamburgers with potato wedges. They did not took so much to bring the order to our table.

My first impression was hamburger size is a sample size but when I gave the first bite my mind changed, meat is thick and juicy and at the end size is just right.

Potato wedges are killing hot so watch your mouth.

Downside is sauces accompanying, they are Heinz instead of home made sauces

A little overpriced but very good overall