Hotel Tamaca Beach Resort
Hotel Casa Bugambilia(Santa Marta)(Great Value!)
US$72
  • Breakfast included
Hotel la Riviera(Santa Marta)(Great Value!)
US$54
Hotel Arhuaco(Santa Marta)
US$81
US$199
US$188
US$92
US$89
  • Breakfast included
Casa Verde Hotel(Santa Marta)
US$61
Hotwire.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsrodadero beachnorth towerprevious dayslocal optionsexcellent poolocean viewdirect access to the beachplaya blancabuffet breakfastnice roomwalking distancetop floorbeautiful hoteltayrona national parkcomfortvendorstaxis
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I decided on this hotel mainly because of the guaranteed ocean view room. I should have probably not been as picky. As soon as I paid for my hotel room they informed me that they had no running water, which is something they should have mentioned before. Also $150 per night, in this area is overpriced, the other hotels in the area were between $50-$70. The place is beautiful but definitely not worth the extra $75-$100. I regretted booking this place right after paying for it. The place as I mentioned is beautiful, the pool is beautiful, the restaurant is beautiful. The rooms are average but clean. The view was the most disappointing as that's what I was truly paying for, but I got the view of the tarp above the restaurant instead. I do hope to return to Santa Marta and Rodadero beach again, but I will not be staying in hotel Tamaca again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

More shaded areas around the pool would be nice. Another chair in the guest rooms would add to Comfort. Excellent pool with nice area for swimming laps. Nice outdoor breakfast area with fountain and vies of the pool.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great location!! The only issue I had was that there isn’t any events/music during the evenings and weekends for guest to stay in the hotel and have a good time. We had to go to the local bars. We would feel little safer!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I loved the room and the pool. Breakfast buffet was wonderful and it was outside facing the ocean. My only issue was that it did not have a balcony that you could sit out on. There was only enough room to stand out there but I like to have my coffee out on the balcony in the morning and this wasn't possible there.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank TORCH24
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

As none of the restaurants along Rodadero beach were tempting we went for lunch at the quiet hotel. Very good seafood dishes and excellent coffee. Peaceful surroundings. Service was
very good. Should be considered when you want to get away from the dirty plastic chairs along the beach.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple