Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotel
US$387
View deal
ZenHotels.com
Travelocity
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
All reviews bourbon tower surf bar steel pier ferris wheel valet service this past weekend view of the ocean katrina boardwalk boxing ac sharky celebrity
Selected filters
Reviewed July 11, 2019

I always like staying here weve stayed here a handful or more times. We first started staying here because we liked going to resorts for breakfast and landshark for lunch also it wasnt as loud as the other sections of the boardwalk but that has changed now with hardrock so large and the ocean resort open its just as busy maybe busier than the ballys area at which we have stayed at prev. yrs My most recent stay I must say I was not happy with the Showboat parking .It cost me $21 a day to park in an outside parking lot the van warp concert was going on it was the last day of the concert I was not attending this concert but had to pay that price for parking which I was staying for 4 days the very next day parking went down to 12.a day I told them when I was checking out I wasnt happy with the parking and she said well I hate to add more chrges but we have to collect your 15. a day resort fee HA just take my 100. deposit I had to pay before my stay Its getting terrible everybody has their hand out for money .Im glad I dont have to take a lg family on vacation ..Showboat was like a family hotel now I feel like its just like all of the rest of them ....My housekeeping was fine

Reviewed July 10, 2019

First lets just say check-in was ridiculous. Maybe I'm not a seasoned traveler but I've never waited for 20 minutes in line to check in. There were at least 5 clerks checking folks in, but the speed was a bit slow. When we finally got checked in and then went to park, I wasn't thrilled that I had to pay $23 to park my car and it was a little bit of a walk. The room itself was nice, but I do like the duct taped carpets to the floor in the first floor hallways...added a touch of class... Bathroom sink in room 710 didn't stop dripping, the tub didn't fully drain right away, the walls were paper thin and the beds were like boards, however it was clean and the double sink in the bathroom was nice. Was lucky to get a decent price on this room but I've gotten more for less money. Typical overpriced based on tourist trap location though. I would come back, if the price was right, however most likely I won't. AC itself is overrated and under maintained.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
00gc, General Manager at Showboat Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2019

Margaret,

Thank you so much for your generous ratings. We are truly sorry for the problems you experienced in your room and at the time of checking-in. We are taking appropriate steps to ensure future guests do not encounter the same issues. It was a pleasure to host you, and we hope you will consider coming back so we can make your next visit pleasant in every respect.

Reviewed July 9, 2019 via mobile

First trip to Atlantic City and first stay at The Showboat! Wonderful experience! I loved it! The resort was full of history and very clean. The room and view from the room was amazing. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Great location!!! So much to do and all right at your fingertips. I’ll be visiting again and highly recommend to others!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
00gc, General Manager at Showboat Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2019

Thank you for choosing the Showboat Hotel for your first trip to Atlantic City. We are pleased to know we could make your trip a great one through our friendly service, excellent rooms, and outstanding location. Thank you again for recommending us to the future guests, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed July 9, 2019

Stayed at the Showboat hotel last weekend for the first time. The suite was amazing. Awesome views, plenty of room, and the waterfall shower was the best. The hotel is obviously a little older and it is undergoing renovations. But the room was very clean and elegant, and the location can't be beat...close to the pier, the beach, and right between two great casinos (HardRock and Ocean). Additionally, the hotel staff were very friendly and on the ball. We had a wonderful experience and can't wait to get back.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank JeffinWV

Jeff

We loved welcoming you to the Showboat Hotel. It is a pleasure to learn that we made a great first impression through our well-appointed rooms, outstanding location, and the friendly service you received from our staff. Thank you so much for your kind remarks, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed July 8, 2019 via mobile

Our family of 6 took a five day getaway and stayed at The Showboat Reaort in Atlantic City. Having not been there before, we didn't know what to expect. We were so happy with the family atmosphere. We were right on the beach and boardwalk and we were steps away from the pier full of rides and games. The resort itself is so full of history and was super cool to walk through. Our room was EXTREMELY clean and comfortable. We would stay there again!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
00gc, General Manager at Showboat Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2019

Thank you for choosing the Showboat Hotel for your family getaway. We are thrilled to know you enjoyed our location which is convenient to all the attractions in Atlantic City and that you were pleased with our well-maintained accommodations. We appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to welcoming you and your family again soon.