14 people are viewing this hotel
SAVE US$29
Official HotelUS$80
eDreamsUS$89
Expedia.comUS$73
All reviews bourbon tower surf bar steel pier ferris wheel valet service this past weekend view of the ocean katrina boardwalk boxing ac sharky celebrity
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Check-in was ok for a weekend. The room was adequate and clean. It was a bit dated and needs some TLC. There is no night life at this property but neighboring casinos are only steps away on the boardwalk. We had stayed a Saturday night and I was happy for the quietness. We were satisfied for the rate and I would recommend this hotel to my friends/family. I would def stay again. I miss the old showboat.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
G M, Guest Services / Front Office at Showboat Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We appreciate the wonderful feedback about the Showboat Hotel, and we are thrilled to read you enjoyed your trip to the boardwalk and beach! We are committed to providing the most comfortable accommodations while you enjoy an amazing time in beautiful Atlantic City, and it is always nice to have our efforts recognized. Thank you for recommending us to fellow travelers, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My fiance and I stayed the Showboat -- as we always do when visiting AC -- and I figured I'd write something this time because even during COVID, the hotel service and the people working there were outstanding. For instance, we had a parking issue with payment, etc. Something that could be a problem elsewhere with refunds, returns, etc. was not a problem here. We spoke with the manager of the lot and he immediately -- immediately -- refunded us. It's the little things like this that bring us back!

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Keith2129
G M, Guest Services / Front Office at Showboat Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Keith, it is always a pleasure to hear from our loyal guests and to know we are continually exceeding expectations. We are glad to know you enjoyed your time with us and especially pleased with the excellent service you received from our staff. We appreciate your kind review and look forward to your next stay at Showboat Hotel.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I'm a TV producer, sports announcer and a Dad. We're planning fights for April/May and, as usual, about to book the newly-renovated Showboat Hotel Atlantic City! Check ‘em out for sure next time you’re in Atlantic City. It's a great place for us to spend the weekend, the location is excellent and the rates are reasonable. The newly-renovated rooms are nice and the suites are amazing! Surf Bar has great food and drinks and is affordable, and if you'd like to hit fancier restaurants the Hard Rock and Ocean are right next door.

Room tip: The junior suites are excellent!
Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Mark, it is delightful to read about your experience at Showboat Hotel. We are glad you enjoyed our terrific location and refreshing accommodations. It is also good to learn you liked the food we serve. Thank you for recommending us to future guests! We look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went with my daughter, to get away a bit and relax, and my room wasnt that clean, so i cleaned it myself , Blunts in the elevators ( I have pics) , Alot of riff-raff came thru, very noisey where I stayed in the Bourbon Towers (ROOMS NEED TO BE UPDATED A BIT- ALL OLD STUFF EXCEPT TV) , was told on the phone before booking parking was included, But when i got there i had to pay an extra $50.00, homeless people sleeping on the far end where you go to the Boardwalk early in the morning when i went to walk my dog. If you pay $650.00 to stay somewhere you should feel like your getting your moneys worth-DONT THINK I WILL RETURN- BAD TASTE IN MY MOUTH. VERY DISAPPOINTED !!

Date of stay: April 2021

Thank you for being our guest and for your valuable feedback. Please accept our sincere apologies for your disappointing visit. Our goal is to provide every guest with an exceptional and memorable stay; therefore, we truly regret that this was not your experience. Your comments have been shared with the appropriate individuals so we can ensure it is not repeated. We hope you will reconsider a future stay as we would welcome the opportunity to regain your trust.

Reviewed April 1, 2021

Had such a wonderful time at the Atlantic City Showboat Hotel. My family and I stayed in the balcony suite. It was so nice and beautiful.
I can't wait to get home, so I can show my family and friends my pictures and videos .
We will definitely come back again. And I would like to thank Steve Sharkey, (managing director), for such a great room

Trip type: Travelled with family

We are thrilled to read about your great experience at the Showboat Hotel. We love to make our guests feel welcome, and we are pleased you had a restful and relaxing stay in your balcony suite overlooking the boardwalk. We will also share your compliments with Steve. It was our pleasure serving you, and we hope you will reserve a room with us again!