1,231 results
All reviews vista room rain shower sun room immersion spa mini bar club room indoor pool spa services bobby flay wolfgang puck corner room old homestead high floor comedy show comedy club valet parking beautiful room
Reviewed August 21, 2016

For the money I paid, I expected at least a clean room. There were water rings and stains on the tables, hair all over the floor, and mold in between the tiles in the shower. So gross. I wouldn’t walk barefoot on the floor and my husband insisted on wearing sandals in the shower. The toilet paper holder and sign on the back of the room door were both crooked. Not a huge deal, but again, when paying on average of $300 a night, I expect more.

The good: The line to check in was non-existent. Security was diligent in the evening at making sure guests showed their Water Club room cards in order to access the elevators. Drink service at the outdoor Water Club pool was great. Our server, Nabria, made sure to keep coming back to us to make sure we were okay and to see if we needed anything else. Both the indoor and outdoor pools were nice and were a relaxing way to spend our day.

Overall, would I return again? Perhaps, if the price is right. I like how the pools are aged 21 and up. But the filth of the room is hard to get over. Especially for a hotel who likes to market itself as the exclusive alternative to the Borgata.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank md513
Reviewed August 20, 2016

Room was immaculate. Had everything we needed. Comfortable beds. 40 inch TV WIFI.
The view on the even numbered rooms shows to the east. Love that . We come for the comps. If I won big, I would Pay for the room. If you give them, I will come (when I can). Water Club is more adult oriented as Borgata has families but they are both outstanding hotels. Ac's are quiet. People need to be considerate of others and close doors gently and not make noise in hallway late at night. This applies to all Hotels

Room tip: Even numbered rooms will get you the view of the east and hotels. Odd numbered rooms will get you the west. I like being near the end
Reviewed August 19, 2016

I have stayed at Caesars and Harrahs but The Water Club at Borgata is, by far, the best Hotel in Atlantic City. Check-in was quick and easy. The staff was helpful and VERY responsive; we needed a light replaced in the bathroom and they changed it within minutes after my phone call! We stayed in a Club Room at this hotel, and it was fabulous. We visited both the Water Club pool and the new outdoor pool at The Borgata. Both pools were great; we found we preferred the Water Club pool since it was quieter. Overall the wait staff was great and the food at the hotel was terrific. We ate at the Metropolitan (Borgata's coffee shop) and it was far better than Caesars or Harrahs.

If there are any critiques I can make: The other reviewers are absolutely correct about the lighting in the bathroom. It is very shadow-y, for lack of a better word; I could not use the bathroom to blow dry my hair or apply my makeup. And my husband found shaving a struggle. I don't know if this is their version of "green" lighting but Management: you need to correct this! Also bed was as hard as a rock and the pillows where horrible....[typical soft hotel pillows. ugh]

But other than these criticisms we were very, very pleased with the hotel and will DEFINITELY go back!

2  Thank Donalyndoy
Reviewed August 19, 2016

I have gone to AC for years, my last visit three years ago turned me off, the hotels on the broadwalk looked tied, and old. I said than no more. My son and daughter look the Water Club and the Borgata and insisted I try it. The best decision I made was to listen to them and go. This place is wonderful. The staff, is warm, friendly and they smile. From the security guards, the front desk, every employee made me feel special. I am most definitely a fan and will be going back.

Room tip: All the rooms are good
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Joan Ann M
Reviewed August 17, 2016

i've stayed in all the hotels in Atlantic city and now i find it so hard to stay anywhere but the water club or the borgata hotel. The clean rooms and the service is second to none. From the moment you pull up in your vehicle the service is impeccable. The casino is great and the restaurants are 4 star. Security is all over the hotel, you can't even get to the elevators without showing a room key.

Room tip: Visit the casino often and you'll get your rooms compt.
Date of stay: June 2016