Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,829 results
All reviews sun room immersion spa club room indoor pool bobby flays wolfgang puck comedy show comedy club old homestead valet parking beautiful room get away casino floor sunroom borgata ac robes
Selected filters
Reviewed December 13, 2019

Overall it was a nice staying
We have stayed with my wife We would prefer staying at water club versus Borgata
Next time we will be staying at water club again.
At the Black Jack table dealers Eddy was great

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed December 13, 2019

I was extremely satisfied with my stay at the Borgata. The staff was cordial and friendly. There was a wide variety of dining options and the food was excellent. My check-in was quick and the staff answered all my questions and made me feel welcome.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed December 12, 2019

My room was very dirty. There was hair in the bathroom and a qtip on the floor by my bed. The room was gorgeous but the cleanliness was not up to par. Also, the security guard directed me to the borgata check in line and not the water club line. The borgata line was 25 people long which was unfortunate.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed December 11, 2019

Went to AC with a friend and stayed at the water club everything was top notch the food was delicious drinks exceptional and the service was phenomenal I would highly recommend it... and the summertime is the best because they have outdoor pools and outdoor bars

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed December 11, 2019

The bathroom had hair in the sink and shower as well as dried up soap. We complained, but we’re not satisfied with what was given to us. We were not moved into another room and had to stay in that room which was disgusting.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
KaelynBorgata, Guest Relations Manager at The Water Club Hotel at Borgata, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2019

Joey,

We are sorry to hear about the condition of your bathroom. Even more so, that this was not addressed to your expectations. Please know your feedback has been shared with each of the appropriate management teams for further review. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience or disappointment you may have been caused. We hope to welcome you back to Borgata soon for a more enjoyable experience.