*Keishia at the FD was genuinely interested how are stay was and if we needed help getting home.
* Kenyatta at the restaurant. Saw he had a little boy and offered some waffles. She brought out a beautiful dish with fresh berries and whip cream as well. Awesome lady.
* the club lounge was closed for food but they did warn us ahead of time. They substituted breakfast at their restaurant which was very good and better than what would have been in the lounge. We had lox, fresh breakfast meats, and quiche
* near shopping
* room clean and comfy.
* Parking across the street. Make sure you keep the same ticket!
* they should have something besides water in lounge like soda cans.
* ten minute walk to beach if that is why you are here. We weren’t so didn’t matter
* no Gold upgrade available.
Really good Stay. More
- Free Wifi
- Free parking