5 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Sheraton.comUS$98
FindHotelUS$98
PricelineUS$98
Hotels.comUS$98
Expedia.comUS$98
HurbUS$115
1,575 results
All reviews tun tavern train station outlet stores self parking non smoking ac garage concert gambling
Selected filters
Reviewed May 2, 2018

My bf and I decided to stay here and take a cab to the pool party after dark at another hotel (the reviews for that party is great, the reviews for that hotel is BAD) so we stayed here. It was worth it! beautiful, clean,huge window with a view ,comfy beds, great customer service at the front desk. we had no complaints

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
SheratonAtlanticCity, General Manager at Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2018

Thank you for choosing the Sheraton Atlantic City for your "Couples Weekend" We are so glad your enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back for another great stay in AC.

Reviewed April 23, 2018 via mobile

The hotel rooms need updating.
Clean but needs updating. Close to shopping. Lots of places to eat outside of the hotel. Parking is available. Both self parking and valet. Self park is $17. Valet is $35.

Trip type: Travelled on business
SheratonAtlanticCity, General Manager at Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are happy to report we are constantly working to improve our hotel for our guests. We hope you will visit us again soon to see our improvements.

Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

Visited Atlantic City for a basketball tournament and stayed at Sheraton. Located literally across from convention center, which was great. Right next to outlet mall shopping. Staff was kind and work hard to make customers happy.

BUT hotel rooms are dated. Carpet was dirty, stained walls in bathroom and curtains were hard to overlook. This is a full service hotel which can be expensive for a traveling sports family. No laundry facility onsite prompted me to drive out early morning to find a laundromat in a safer, nearby city. Parking is either valet or self-park, both with a charge. No carts for guests to use...if you have stuff to be brought up they have bell staff to help you. On Saturday I was able to order breakfast at onsite restaurant to take back to room. On Sunday I was told I had to either eat it in the restaurant or order room service. That did not make well for a tired, hungry mom.

I was not sure what to expect in Atlantic City. I’m probably a bit of a wimp but I felt like I had to constantly look over my shoulder and be very mindful of where I was at. Beggars everywhere. Have fun but be sure to be safe!

Date of stay: April 2018
SheratonAtlanticCity, General Manager at Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to share your stay with us. We are so sorry that your stay with us was not what you expected. We would like the opportunity to discuss your stay with you personally. Please contact our Executive Office to share more about your stay.

Reviewed April 19, 2018 via mobile

This visit was “ok”. Most staff was very nice. Our check-in was very easy. Front desk was super nice. I felt they were happy each guest was visiting. We were very excited. It was a bumpy downhill from there. Our first visit back to the front desk hours later presented us with a different front desk rep was very nasty and curt. I had to ask her to get someone else. The room is dated. The beds were fine but the carpet was disgusting. The chair was dirty and had a tear in it. The pool was fine in the AM but cloudy/dirty by evening. Water splashes our easily so be very careful walking through puddles. It is slippery. The hot tub wasn’t open. Guests were using the life rings as toys with no one there to stop them (or check chemicals I guess). They are pet friendly. In fact just as I was leaving, another guest’s dog came over and peed on my large diaper bag. The owner was unapologetic as she watched me empty it and throw it away. When I informed the front desk they may want to clean the lobby floor, they apologized but made no real effort to give the impression they cared. The website isn’t updated so some info is misleading. Breakfast was ok. Our server was really nice The GM sent the email asking for feedback. I gave it. Positive and negative. His staff responded although the email soliciting feedback says “I” and does not indicate someone else will respond. Like all else, the response was polite but again with no real effort to leave me feeling that anyone truly cared. With a few exceptions, ultimately, the words are there but the heart is not.

Trip type: Travelled with family
SheratonAtlanticCity, General Manager at Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay with us. We are happy to hear that our team was able to connect with you and discuss your stay with you personally. If you would like to discuss your stay further please feel free to contact Maria our Front Office Manager or our Executive Office.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

If you're in AC for a trade show or event at the convention center, this is the most convenient hotel as it's across the street. Overall it's very clean and the staff are great. Though immaculately clean, the rooms unfortunately aren't that comfortable. If you're a road warrier, you know to turn on the HVAC fan to mask the noise from other hotel guests and street noise. The HVAC in the rooms must date to the 1970's, is seriously underwhelming. The noise from the mini-fridge in the room as it kicks off and on is actually LOUDER than the HVAC fan unit on high - so unplugged it. Down pillows pancake down to flat. The beds are somewhat firmer than I'm used to - so kept tossing/turning all night. Sheraton needs to put some money into this place and bring it up to speed - not just cosmetic changes. Compared to other hotels this one is now lacking most amenities business travelers are used to.

Room tip: Ask for the highest floor you can get to avoid street noise.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank jeanene e
SheratonAtlanticCity, General Manager at Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to share your stay with us. We have shared your comments with our team and are working to make improvements for our future guests. We hope you will choose to stay with us again when you are back in AC to see our improvements.