3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotelUS$98
Sheraton.comUS$98
PricelineUS$98
Hotels.comUS$98
Expedia.comUS$98
StayForLongUS$129
1,575 results
All reviews tun tavern train station outlet stores self parking non smoking ac garage concert gambling
Selected filters
Reviewed March 6, 2021 via mobile

Short Synopsis: Room was filthy. They switched me rooms, not much better. Front Desk supervisor is horrible and rude and doesn’t give a crap about you or the patrons staying here. The don’t allow food delivery so my delivery food was cold and ruined and they don’t tell you that food delivery is not allowed. If you are disabled they still expect you to come and get your food.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank kaleep2014
Sheraton Management, Guest Services / Front Office at Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2021

I want to thank you for responding to our email, and we very much appreciate the feedback you have provided.

We use all our guests’ feedback to assist us in making sure our guests experience a warm and comforting stay. We strive to be the best, and will do whatever it takes to move forward and get there.

I am sorry for the issues you encountered, and any inconvenience it may have caused you.

We very much appreciate you staying with us, and look forward to seeing you again at some time in the future. As far as the delivery drivers they are not allowed up to the rooms to protect the safety of our guest.

Keashia

Reviewed March 2, 2021 via mobile

I hate hate this freaking hotel. It is really pretty but they are very sneaky. We just got back from sheraton and everything was fine until we checked our account and noticed almost $400 came out of our account for damages we did not do. We hardly stayed in our room and to be charged for something we did not do is unfair. Honestly if I did break a table I would not have any problem with paying for it. For all I know you guys probably use old pictures to frame us. I am going to post bad reviews on every site you guys are affiliated with. Not to mention my blog as well.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sheraton Management, Guest Services / Front Office at Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2021

Dear sherllyf2021,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hote,l and providing your honest feedback.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority, and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. Upon further review of the matter you described, for your knowledge rooms are inspected daily, and it was not left in the same condition as when you arrived. Therefore, fees were charged appropriately.

Reviewed December 4, 2020 via mobile

I did a mobile check in when I booked the room, which was at 10am day of arrival. I picked up my room key around 5pm. I left before going to the room to pickup my bags and then returned to find that the linen in my room was soiled and moldy. The light fixture was in disarray and the room was dusty. I went downstairs to explain my findings to the the receptionist and she gave me an attitude and asked why I was just noticing this issue when I had checked in at 10am, as if it matters. When she realized that I had done mobile check in she offered to move me to a new room or have it cleaned. I opted to be moved. When I entered the next room I immediately checked the linen to find mysterious brown stains on the duvet, which I took a photo of and went back downstairs to the receptionist to voice my concerns. She asked to see a picture as if I was lying and never apologized for the inconveniences. It was only when I got upset from being given the run around that she was able to come up with a solution. She then had the supervisor of housekeeping meet me in the room I was initially in to show him my findings. He saw what I was saying and apologized, but made multiple excuses for the poor work. I was finally moved to a third room that was clean yet dingy and it didn’t feel worth my time to continue the charade of moving from room to room. I was tired and completely agitated. Not once did anyone offer to help me with my bags or anything of the sort. I stayed 3 nights and on my last night attempted to call the front desk to ask for something numerous times and the phone registered a busy signal for an hour straight as if taken off the hook. There was no maid service at all for the 3 nights I was there, which was not mentioned to me upon check in. I checked out and was asked how my stay was to which I replied “not great” and the receptionist did not further enquire. Overall, the hotel is dirty both the rooms and common areas. The staff was unfriendly and rude. There was unfortunately no manager available because it was a holiday weekend. I was thoroughly unsatisfied and will be sure to let anyone in need of a hotel know to stay elsewhere.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Jeff Albrecht, General Manager at Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2020

Dear Joy,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel and providing your honest feedback on the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent the issues you described especially the cleanliness of the rooms you were assigned from occurring in the future.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us during these unusual times.

Reviewed October 1, 2020 via mobile

The check in was quick and the staff pleasant. The parking was free which was a plus. The pool was not open at the time of the visit which was disappointing. There was a problem with signing onto the WiFi but the staff was helpful with getting assistance with getting signed in as the password provided was not working. The room was basic but clean and the big plus was the location. The hotel is about a block and a half from all of the outlet stores and the restaurants such as Ruth Chris. If you are not really into the casinos and gambling then this is a good choice and even if you are the casinos and the beach are not far away. It was overall a pleasant stay.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Jeff Albrecht, General Manager at Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2020

I would like to thank you for staying with us, and for providing your positive feedback.

I am glad you had a mostly positive experience stay here at the Sheraton Atlantic City. We strive to be the best to ensure our guests experience a warm and comforting stay.

We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future, and I hope that your stay will be just as wonderful!

Reviewed August 10, 2020 via mobile

First off I am a Titanium member and as such I stay in hotels a lot and come to know what to expect from them. This hotel failed miserably at that. First I was greeted by an angry person at the door whom demanded that at 10pm when I arrived that I park my car at the end of their driveway to offload all of my bags and passengers not near the doors. I had two very elderly women and a 4 year old with me. I then had to leave them and my luggage at the end of the long driveway in the dark while I had to go park my car in the garage and walk back since they have no vallet service due to covid. I then had to argue with this same person to get a dolly for all of our bags at the end of the driveway in the dark where the elderly are being made to stand watch over them because I didn't have a room number yet. I finally get one and he gives me 10 minutes to return it to him, are you serious I still had to wait in line to check in. When I did check in my status was not even recognized by the front desk staff.

The lobby has potential, its not horrible but a bit dated. I am informed the Club Lounge is open and I have access to it but there is nothing but coffee and snacks. Apparently according to the front desk they have not actually served real food there in over 5 years. Oh and as a Marriott policy they no longer give out bottles of water but they also have the water in the lounge turned off for guests.

Finally to the rooms. The apparently upgraded to a "Wellness" room. The room has a loud filter in it and that seems to warrant an upgrade. These rooms are old and dated looking with peeling wallpaper, stained carpets and just an all around dirty appearance. If this was an upgrade I would hate to see what an average room looks like. As for cleaning I wouldn't know. One night they didn't bother to even clean my room. When I called down to complain they sent up a girl whom gave us fresh towels and promptly left. The second day they kind of made our beds and gave fresh towels. There was no other apparent cleaning or refreshing of the room. No refilled coffee or tea, nothing. I doubt they were in there even 5 minutes. We had two rooms and it was the same for both. The hallways and my room also smelled of Marijuana smoke pretty much 24/7 and the hotel is loud from other guests and undesirable people till 4am. The security guy downstairs near the elevator never checks for room keys he just sits there and ignored everyone.

This hotel does not meet the Sheraton standard and needs to be closed down and completely remodeled or renamed The Red Roof Inn. Much of the staff needs to be retrained or outright fired. I will not stay here again. Yes this was a Rewards Points stay but it was not worth the couple hundred thousand points I wasted on it at all!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank TRmick2
Jeff Albrecht, General Manager at Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2020

We would like to thank you for your loyalty, and are so sorry to hear that you were disappointed your recent stay with us. We have shared your concerns with our team, and will make sure we improve for our future guests.