All reviews shuttle service free shuttle the atlantic ocean bedroom suite nice size indoor pool corner room board walk inlet dishwasher balconies jitney tubs borgata gambling
Reviewed September 17, 2018

I usually stay here all the time. The last 3 times, my room wasn't ready at 5:30 when check in is 4:00. Staff is rude! The manager or assistant manager behind the desk, RUDE and unqualified! This resort has been going downhill for the past few years! More concerned with building new Bar than maintaining and upgrading out dated rooms! Avoid this place!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sh00byd0
Reviewed September 16, 2018

This hotel is in the quiet part of town with access to Boardwalk. Nice size clean rooms with kitchenette. New check-in area. Blue Grille Restaurant is closed midweek. But 60 Grille is open. Several restaurants in area do deliver such as Hong Kong House. It is a 25 minute walk to nearest casino. Beware there is a parking fee of $7.50 per day.

Room Tip: Pick room higher than 10th floor and facing casinos to see lights at night otherwise choose to face ocean
Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

Do not stay here. My family and I stayed for a week and ended up leaving a day early. First upon arrival our room was not clean and had to ask twice to reclean because they didn't clean right. Then my son was getting a reaction to from what I believe was their bedding. Then our bed sheet was never changed upon check in either and I asked for new sheets and good thing I checked them because some type of red thin small bug (not sure what if it was bed bug maybe). But the room itself I checked but no evidence of bugs just the new sheets they gave me. We checked out a day early and now I have worry about bring anything home. Unbelievable and disgusted.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank pkjk1209
Reviewed September 14, 2018

PLEASE do yourself a favor and Do Not stay here!! Used to like this place, but they do not care to take care of it anymore. Hallways smelled like pee, many times it smelled like POT, Housekeeping does not do a great job at all, Majority of the workers are very young and have no clue what Customer Service is. Their elevator system is awful, and when you say anything to any of the workers, they just roll their eyes. I even wrote the management, a letter, but they cannot even acknowledge my complaint.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank bl0ndie04
Reviewed September 12, 2018

Although the building is used heavily, the caretakers keep everything in great shape and looking clean. Always a pleasant stay. The owners are always looking at how to use the space to better accommodate the guests.

Stayed: June 2018