Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
QualityUS$123
Hotels.comUS$129
Expedia.comUS$129
PricelineUS$123
TravelocityUS$129
Lol.travelUS$154
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 21, 2019 via mobile

I stay here and live next day supposedly i will stay two nights, a bit scary place, aircon too noisy, with parking, its only good for one night stay i guess, i will recommend this if your checking inn with other friends but not just by yourself

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed October 12, 2019

We’ve stayed here several times over the past few years, this last stay was disappointing. The bed was clean, as was the bath, but there was a huge dead bug on the floor. On the bright side, it was dead ‍♀️ Not sure we will be back.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed September 3, 2019

Me and my girlfrend from New York book this by choice privileges and got a good price for the room. Went to the Tropicana to see a show.The show was great . Had breakfast for 3 meat my brother and his girlfriend and they eat for free

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed August 22, 2019

We were in town for a concert and decided to stay the night. Air Show was the next day so not a lot of rooms available that were not over priced. We found the Quality Inn and was sort of unsure at first. It turned out to be a decent place. The room was clean and the staff was very friendly. It is an older place but located right by the Tropicana and just a block off the boardwalk. The breakfast was free and was ok . I didn't care for the eggs but the rest was good.Beds for comfy bathroom was clean. I would stay there again.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed August 4, 2019

I just want to suggest to others, the reviews do help. <READ THEM> I wish I would have never picked this "Motel" for my wedding night. The worst place I ever could have stayed at. Just walking into the room and instantly noticing a musty smell that was coming from the A.C. unit.<not good> Notified the front desk, and all they couyld offer me was an air fresher that worked for the moment, <not even a sorry> I did not want to stay in the room but had no choice really because they were <SOLD OUT> and my card was already charged the day before. Meanwhile, As time went on I became stuffy in my nose area, on the next day after check out which they had sympathy of my issues, I experienced shortness of breath, Getting home that night My chest hurt so bad to even move.Getting up for work the next day was even more uncomfortable to even try and move. DO NOT STAY THERE. PLEASE GO TO A CASINO HOTEL. I WOULD NEVER TREAT PEOPLE OR OFFER THEM THAT TYPE OF SERVICE LIKE THEY DID.

Date of stay: August 2019