Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
QualityUS$123
Hotels.comUS$129
Expedia.comUS$129
TripadvisorUS$123
FindHotelUS$129
Agoda.comUS$123
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 9, 2020

I've stayed at this place many times as a retiree from NYC. Actually not a gambler although access to Tropicana and other major casinos would be a plus. I go there for the peace and quiet. Although not a native New Yorker I was born and raised in the area (Northern NJ) and have lived most of my life in NYC. NYC is great for its amenities and 24/7 availability of WHATEVER!!!! But.. it can bring on fatigue and even exhaustion sooo... I skip out of town leaving the 'run of the house' to my neighbors and take a much needed break. This hotel has been my favorite for many months.

Room tip: Possibly inside the inner parking lot but I've always had room on the street. I prefer smoking most don't ck at reservation time.
Date of stay: January 2020
QI F, General Manager at Quality Inn Flamingo, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2020

We are happy to receive your feedback and we are very glad you find our hotel quiet and restful. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed January 4, 2020

This qualified inn is owned by scammers. They look for ways to charge your card with out authorization. Parking smoking and other b.s. that at check they said was included... Be ware stay away from this place.. I have itchy feet and bedbug bites after staying here

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed December 8, 2019 via mobile

Paying 77$ incl parking for a Saturday night we found this a really good deal.
This is not a fancy hotel but for the price a very decent motel at a good location.
Friendly check in - very comfortable bed and bedding - a good warm shower. Quiet place and safe. Also a good amount of bath room towels. Cleanliness was ok too. We did not try the breakfast.
A real good place to stay for a weekend in AC, we slept really good.
Liked this place more than the Courtyard where we slept previous time mostly also because it is smaller scale and convenient self (!) parking for a good price almost in front of our room.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Belgian_traveller_8
QI F, General Manager at Quality Inn Flamingo, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2019

Thank you for your five out of five evaluation and your positive feedback. It encourages all of us as we strive to provide exceptional guest experiences. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed November 21, 2019 via mobile

I stay here and live next day supposedly i will stay two nights, a bit scary place, aircon too noisy, with parking, its only good for one night stay i guess, i will recommend this if your checking inn with other friends but not just by yourself

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed October 12, 2019

We’ve stayed here several times over the past few years, this last stay was disappointing. The bed was clean, as was the bath, but there was a huge dead bug on the floor. On the bright side, it was dead ‍♀️ Not sure we will be back.

Date of stay: October 2019