Lowest prices for your stay
US$105
Free cancellation until 21-05-13
FindHotelUS$105
Hotels.comUS$80
PricelineUS$76
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 24, 2020 via mobile

I stayed here with my fiance 8/21-8/23. This was my first hotel stay during the pandemic. Pros: Location is good, about a block from the boardwalk/ocean in a non-busy area and close walk to Tropicana. Room has good Flat screen tv. Overall the room seemed pretty clean. Pillows very comfortable A+. Cons: Towels (mainly hand towels looked and felt very old and were discolored which was not comforting). No breakfast is served right now which was disappointing, but understandable I guess. I had to directly ask about the breakfast not being served vs being told about it at check-in. We were also not given the correct wifi password on key card holder, but later we were able to ask front desk the next day and get correct password. The outside of hotel is not very clean. The bed slightly firm for our taste. The Pepsi machines around property do NOT work but there is a convenience store across the street. Your room neighbors can also make or break your stay as walls are thin. Parking is $10 extra just fyi.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 18, 2020

I was with my family and my kids, we couldn't check out on time. I went and requested to extend it for 1 more hour. they were super rude to me. don't the people who run the place know the customer is king. they treat them like a I am using the place for free. and when I went back to him while check out, I told him he could have told me that in a polite manner or told me that they will charge a free I would have been ok. be jumped at me call with all the inappropriate words including the F word in front of kids. don't they people know when they are in hospitality they have to kind ? What an idiot.

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank shreeramg2018
Reviewed January 14, 2020

Upon walking into where we check in, we noticed a strange odor, but were hoping it would not be reflective on the room we were going to be in. We were wrong. The first thing that hit us up in walking into our room was the strange musty smell. It was not fancy and had no frills, but that was to be expected with a budget hotel. Everything is very basic and somewhat run down. Our heater made a horrible screech every time it shut off, so we were awakened by that all night long. The thermostat on the wall didn’t work, and neither did our phone. The bathroom was spacious and somewhat clean except for some blood splatters on the wall. Yuck. The heat also did not reach the bathroom, so it was unpleasant to enter and especially try to shower. I did my customary bed bug search and when I pulled out the bed, there was all kinds of crumbs and hair both on the bed and behind it. This hotel offers complementary breakfast in which we did attempt to eat one of the two mornings. The waffle mix dispenser didn’t work and the other food was barely edible. We did not go back for the second mornings breakfast. When it came time to check out, the desk person said he had to do a room check and went through looking for things wrong to charge us for. Very rude staff. Would not stay here again. There is also a $10 per night parking charge they don’t mention until you check in.
It is located one block from the beach and Tropicana. That would be the only positive of this hotel. The general area around it is not a good area.

Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank Jlwalters24
Reviewed January 9, 2020

I've stayed at this place many times as a retiree from NYC. Actually not a gambler although access to Tropicana and other major casinos would be a plus. I go there for the peace and quiet. Although not a native New Yorker I was born and raised in the area (Northern NJ) and have lived most of my life in NYC. NYC is great for its amenities and 24/7 availability of WHATEVER!!!! But.. it can bring on fatigue and even exhaustion sooo... I skip out of town leaving the 'run of the house' to my neighbors and take a much needed break. This hotel has been my favorite for many months.

Room tip: Possibly inside the inner parking lot but I've always had room on the street. I prefer smoking most don't ck at reservation time.
Date of stay: January 2020
QI F, General Manager at Quality Inn Flamingo, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2020

We are happy to receive your feedback and we are very glad you find our hotel quiet and restful. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed January 4, 2020

This qualified inn is owned by scammers. They look for ways to charge your card with out authorization. Parking smoking and other b.s. that at check they said was included... Be ware stay away from this place.. I have itchy feet and bedbug bites after staying here

Date of stay: November 2019