26 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$399
Expedia.comUS$399
eDreamsUS$399
FindHotelUS$399
TravelocityUS$399
Trip.comUS$409
1,254 results
All reviews casino resort the indoor outdoor pool studio suite floor to ceiling windows fire pit sports book hotel is beautiful high floor mid week self parking slot machines table games dolce amada harpers boardwalk hq2
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

What a beautiful location, resort casino facility, stunning rooms and views. The only thing that we love more is the staff that work there. Professional, competent, warm, and friendly!
We can't say enough about the staff at Ocean. Briana, Terrence, Marisol (Front Desk Supervisors)
Jerry and Dionne (Casino Hosts)
Scarlet, Sabrina, Tomas, Dillon (Servers)
Jackie (Telephone Operator) are all extraordinary.

1  Thank bajusa
Ocean Casino Resort Guest Services , Other at Ocean Casino Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We thank you for taking the time to give us your rating. We can’t wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I love this hotel the people were so nice and the hotel was nice and clean. I actually got to win some money. The room were so comfortable I love it here I will be back in the summer. The hot tub was hot I enjoyed my stay I went for my birthday and had the best time of my life ocean is one of the best hotels in Atlantic city I highly recommend.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I truly loved it here. I was skeptical because of some of the reviews I read. But I’ll be honest most of them were pretty deceiving as it
Was a great experience for me. The only thing is I just need sheets with no stains on it from housekeeping. The food was great. Please go
To cafe 500 for breakfast yummy!!! Will be back soon!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We are delighted to hear how lovely of a time you had while staying with us! Our goal is for all our guests to have an exceptional time. We truly do appreciate you taking the time to let us know of your experience! We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed April 10, 2021

As a travel agent, I always try to do my research on hotels and resorts. I did that with Ocean Casino Resort. I chose it because of the location, the room views, and Top Golf. I would have given a higher rating if the first room given to us, didn't smell like 10 packs of cigarettes and stains on the lampshades. They ended up giving us a room with a better view, but this room was dusty and there were items left in the shower from a previous guest. It maybe time to change the filters in the air filtration system, and housekeeping may need a supervisor to do a once over of all the rooms before guests begin to check in.

2  Thank Love2travel307410

We truly do appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your stay. We apologize for any poor experiences you had with us. We do take all feedback into advisement when adjusting our property. We do hope we will see you again in the future.

Reviewed April 10, 2021

We booked to stay here for 3 nights with our kids as the pool looked fantastic and we just needed a change of scenery. The check in lines were RIDICULOUS, people were queuing for hours. The pool was the biggest disappointment. They were only letting a limited number in and the wait time was hours. Poor kids were dressed in their swim wear excitedly arriving at the pool to be told there was a wait was 5 hours?! You put your name on the wait list and then you just wait for the call which means if you really want to swim you are just waiting around the hotel until the call. It was so unfair on the families with young kids. They also didn't communicate this at reception or put on their website which would have been helpful. Our hotel room STANK of smoke, we called reception to change who said they would call back and never did. We then realised every floor smelt of smoke so there was no point moving. I was ready to leave after one night but our kids didn't want to leave - otherwise I was ready to go home and wash every item of smoke filled clothes! Maybe it would have been better had it not been covid?! Either way we won't ever return.

1  Thank bloisy2016

It disappoints us to hear that you did not receive the level of service which we strive to uphold. Our goal here is that all our guests are served to and above satisfactory. We sincerely apologize that was not the case for you. We will be taking all your feedback into consideration. We do hope you will give us a second chance in the future.