50 people are viewing this hotel
US$599
Free cancellation until 21-07-03
US$599
Free cancellation until 21-07-03
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$601
US$564
SAVE US$37
Hotels.comUS$599
PricelineUS$599
Trip.comUS$601
1,961 results
All reviews council oak north tower harvest buffet rock memorabilia lobby bar ocean view steel pier live band food court comedy show comedy club dining options get away slot machines checking out indoor pool valet parking
Selected filters
Reviewed June 25, 2019 via mobile

Check-in was a bit crowded and time consuming with lines yet moved reasonably fast. Room view of ocean partially obscured by hotel next door for North tower. Bed so very comfy for good rest and though no bathtub the shower was divine. Staff was the great and highly approachable. Informative. Could use a vegan option in food court. Wildcard services closes at ten for additional rewards yet card can be gotten other locations if gaming. Clean areas throughout and capitivating floral displays. No one likes resort fees added yet it is what it is.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
DanielleS11499, Guest Relations Manager at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2019

Dear U307JPbryanm: Thank you for sharing the valuable feedback from your birthday visit to Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Atlantic City. We’re delighted to read that you had a great time with us! At Hard Rock Atlantic City, it is our goal to provide all our guests with an exceptional gaming and entertainment experience. Please be assured that we've shared your review with our management team so they are aware of your kind words and suggestions for improvement.

We value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to Atlantic City’s ultimate entertainment destination!

Reviewed June 24, 2019

I arrived at 11 am on Saturday morning to check in. I was told that I was getting a room with a Bay view. Since it was my first time staying at Hard Rock I assumed the front desk was familiar with the rooms and their views. Unfortunately our view was of a dozen commercial compressors with fans and 3 parking lots in addition to the streets surrounding the hotel.

I called to speak to the Front Desk to see if they could help reassign my room. I was told no - all rooms were already assigned - which I questioned because on the phone I was told rooms were not assigned until you arrive at the hotel - and I arrived pretty early in the day. So I asked to speak with a manager. Jose tells me there are no other rooms - no where in the entire hotel with 2 queen beds, non smoking, ocean or bay view. I ask to speak to his manager. I get connected with a woman named Austin.

Austin tells me she is looking and finds a room on the 28th floor closer to the water side of the bay view rooms. I ask if I can switch keys but she tells me it's not yet ready. I offer to come down and just sign the information for that room and tell her I can come back in a few hours. Shes says NO - something better may open up so we'll just call you. She told me she would be working until 10 pm that night - so ok.

One, two, three - 5 hours go by and no call from Austin. I finally go back to the hotel to check in and ask for her. Amazingly Austin has left for the day due to illness and she left absolutely NO information about our room change. None, nothing - just completely ignored it.

The manager on duty then tells me they have nothing else.

We head up to our room in the North Tower- which seems quite a distance from check in only to find our keys no longer work. We have to get another set.

My first impression of Hard Rock is not good. Having a manager make a commitment like that - and then completely drop the ball is not cool. We stayed out a long time waiting to get the call that the room was ready. What a waste of our time. It seemed no one really cared and that is the biggest fault with our stay.

Hotel Management should keep their commitments to guests. It's what keeps them in business and with the Casino Hotel industry being highly competitive you would think it would matter to them. It did not at Hard Rock Hotel AC.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank LinnyR

Dear Linny R: Thank you for sharing your recent experience at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Atlantic City. We sincerely apologize for your disappointment with your stay and the service you received. At Hard Rock Atlantic City, it is our goal to provide all our guests with an exceptional gaming and entertainment experience. We welcome the opportunity to speak with you directly in more detail regarding your experience. Should you wish to speak with us, please reach out with your contact information and we’ll happily be in touch!

Reviewed June 24, 2019

This is a beautiful hotel and we did enjoy our stay of one night. The parking and check in were a bit frustrating though because of the distance between the two and lack of information. The only information about the hotel I was given at check in was the parking pass. I just kept feeling like we were missing out on things because they just didn't share anything with us when we checked in. There is an information page in the room, but it only goes as far as telling you to call. We made the best of it & enjoyed ourselves anyway. I think we figured things out well in the long run.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank kimmyann

Dear kimmyann: Thank you for sharing the valuable feedback from your recent visit to Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Atlantic City. While we’re delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us, we apologize for the missteps during your visit. At Hard Rock Atlantic City, it is our goal to provide all our guests with an exceptional gaming and entertainment experience. Please be assured that we've shared your review with our management team so they are aware of your kind words and suggestions for improvement.

Reviewed June 24, 2019

Came here for a visit, was happy to see they allowed dogs.

Fast forward to now, was made aware starting 7/1/19 there is a change in their policy. Planned a vacation for july 4th weekend. No pets or dogs except service animals. I am disappointed, I understand the change as it might be because people who take advantage of the policy and don't watch their dogs. But I was really looking forward to bringing my pups here.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jho0521
DanielleS11499, Guest Relations Manager at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2019

Dear jho0521: Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Atlantic City. After listening to feedback from guests with and without pets, the tough decision was made to change our policy. Please know our new policy will not affect guests that rely on service animals. We would like to offer our sincerest apologies for any frustration or inconvenience this may cause.

We value your patronage and hope you'll consider joining us in the near future!

Reviewed June 24, 2019

I have stayed at the Hard Rock multiple times before but not during the summer and this will definitely be the last. Although we enjoy the overall experience we did not enjoy their amenities and lack of professionalism from the staff. It's very frustrating when the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing. We arrived Saturday and were planning on leaving Sunday morning but since the day was beautiful and wanted to spend it at the beach (it is a beachfront property).When I called the front desk to extend our stay another night, I asked about the beach area since we do pay a resort fee. I was told that is was for guests only and that we would be provided with chairs, umbrella and towels, nothing else was said. When we went downstairs to the beach bar we were told that we could not be at the beach because we did not have a reservation (no one told us this) they said it was first come first service but there were about 50 chairs stacked up on the side. I called the front desk to complain and someone came down to the bar to see if they could accommodate me but the manager simply said no, they're reserved and that's it.They told me that if I wanted sun I could go to the sun deck (which does not have food or beverage service and only an indoor pool). Neither on the hotel website nor at the front desk does anyone inform you that you need a reservation. This was frustrating because we extended our stay just for the beach and couldn't, beside that the staff is not helpful at all. I was told that if I had a host perhaps they could help, my husband is a player and we do, but how about if we didn't have one? this is not the way to treat guests at all. We decided to leave early and go to Caesar's where there is a pool with food and beverage service, and they actually treat you very nice.

Not sure if I will ever come back, all the other hotels treat you much better. They honestly ruined my stay. If you plan on going to the Hard Rock during the summer and happen to want to enjoy the beach go elsewhere, the Hard Rock will only accommodate you if you are a High Roller.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear 911nancyo: Thank you for sharing your recent experience at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Atlantic City. We sincerely apologize that your interaction with our Beach team fell short of your hopes and expectations. At Hard Rock Atlantic City, it is our goal to provide all our guests with an exceptional gaming and entertainment experience. We welcome the opportunity to speak with you directly in more detail regarding your experience. Should you wish to speak with us, please reach out with your contact information and we’ll happily be in touch!